Volume control changes when using Poweramp

bober02

Recently I noticed that whenever I play any music on Poweramp, and change volume level, the volume control that pops up is not the standard Android volume control, but the one used when you e.g. playing sound on bluetooth speaker or tv... This is just weird, but not the main problem. The issue is, that until about 50% volume, there is no sound, and at about 80% the sound increases very much, and by 90% it is 50x louder than at 60% i.e. not consistent... ANyone had the same weird experience?

12 hours ago, bober02 said:

Recently I noticed that whenever I play any music on Poweramp, and change volume level, the volume control that pops up is not the standard Android volume control, but the one used when you e.g. playing sound on bluetooth speaker or tv... This is just weird, but not the main problem. The issue is, that until about 50% volume, there is no sound, and at about 80% the sound increases very much, and by 90% it is 50x louder than at 60% i.e. not consistent... ANyone had the same weird experience?

Could you provide some information as to your hardware, operating system, Poweramp version ?

Archived