Numbers not showing in the title

Moonlight_Dreamer

I didnt know where to post it so sorry if it is in the wrong place but, i have always used the opcion to show the name of the file as tittle (with the number and everything) but from the last comple of updates, the numbers are not there (sorry english is not my forte), in the images i let the most clare example of it, i hope you undestand, i have some opcion wrong, it change somenthing?, before it did show the name with the numbers and everything as it was in the filename

The song that is in reproduccion shoud also have a number too

Screenshot_20190425-210015.png

Screenshot_20190426-192942.png

6 hours ago, Moonlight_Dreamer said:

I didnt know where to post it so sorry if it is in the wrong place but, i have always used the opcion to show the name of the file as tittle (with the number and everything) but from the last comple of updates, the numbers are not there (sorry english is not my forte), in the images i let the most clare example of it, i hope you undestand, i have some opcion wrong, it change somenthing?, before it did show the name with the numbers and everything as it was in the filename

You're not the only one to miss that :

I assume Max removed numeric prefixes from filename displays on the assumption that they are always track numbers, and thus should be processed as such and not shown as part of a song title. Which of course would not help if your song title starts with a number (e.g. "7 Years" or "99 red Balloons")...

I do agree that if the user has manually requested to see filenames (as opposed to when PA shows the filename in the absence of any suitable tags) then the whole filename should be visible.

Andre

• 2 weeks later...

Please fix this issue or add another option to specifically reenable this because I was also remebering many songs with titles in different languages I don't speak/ can't even type on my keyboard by that number and it is now very hard to find them.

20190506_114749-1080x1920.jpg

20190506_114551-1080x1920.jpg

Archived