Folder Not Recognized

ZiprHead

LG Escape 3/K373

Android 6.0

Poweramp V. 3, Build 823

I have two folders checked in the folders hierarchy, Downloads in the phone's memory, and Music on the SD card. I've triple checked the folders are chosen and done several full rescans. Poweramp will not show or recognize the Download folder to allow me to choose files from there. If I go to the download folder, choose a file, and choose Poweramp to play it, Poweramp pops up but then does nothing, just showing the last file played. This used to work on the prior version but I'm not sure when it stopped working.

Bug has been reported but any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

What is the exact path to that Downloads folder? This looks like some specific permission issue to me when e.g. downloads is on some external storage. Or all your Downloads tracks are broken/too short (scanned duration < min duration which is 6sec by default).

The path is the phone's standard memory, Internal Storage/Download.

I don't know about changing file or folder permissions on an android OS. Like I said, it used to work fine.

The files themselves are all podcasts of at least an hour in length and play fine in the standard android music player, which sucks because the player must always remain on top to play.

On 4/24/2019 at 7:25 AM, blaubär said:

Did you also remove the one that doesn't work, close Poweramp, reopen Poweramp and choose it again ?

Tried that. Even shut the phone down and rebooted between doing so. No difference.

4 hours ago, ZiprHead said:

The files themselves are all podcasts of at least an hour in length and play fine in the standard android music player, which sucks because the player must always remain on top to play.

What happens if you move one of them to a location that you know works correctly (you main music folder for example)? Does PA pick it up from there?

Andre

Archived