Poweramp
Mixified

Skins for Poweramp 3 : Luminous, Luminous Black, and Aurora

44 minutes ago, Mixified said:

Please tell me your device and Android OS you are using

I use xiaomi mi9 miui 10 global

7 hours ago, Manhnguyen said:

I use xiaomi mi9 miui 10 global

Can you please make a screenshot of your skin settings? As I can't reproduce crash on Mi9 with the latest play (black) luminous skin build. Thanks!

6 hours ago, maxmp said:

Can you please make a screenshot of your skin settings? As I can't reproduce crash on Mi9 with the latest play (black) luminous skin build. Thanks!

This is my setting

09n9TXV.png

10 hours ago, maxmp said:

After update Poweramp to 844 it work perfect.

4 hours ago, Manhnguyen said:

After update Poweramp to 844 it work perfect.

Great, but I just got a report if update 2.8 doesn't work on EMUI (Huawei)

Screenshot_20191010-112835.png

Hi, I really like your theme, but the seekbar looks very thin, it could not be seen as the default theme

IMG_20191012_102533.png

15 hours ago, flyingdutchman said:

@Mixified i have found that most skins do not install properly on huawei with android v7. I have posted on this previously.

Yes,. but maybe I know the cause. On the 2.8, I changed aaptOptions: "--shared-lib" to "--package-id", "0x80". After the skins released, someone reported to me if the skins doesn't work anymore on Huawei

2 hours ago, Azul said:

Hi, I really like your theme, but the seekbar looks very thin, it could not be seen as the default theme

IMG_20191012_102533.png

Thank you, glad you like it . For your request, i will consider

Screenshot_2019-10-28-21-33-14-386_com.poweramp_v3.luminous.thumb.png.1c925bb71e839bac399116e0aba5de06.pngScreenshot_2019-10-28-21-33-21-685_com.maxmpz.audioplayer.thumb.png.948bdc5b4fcff18a79079c649df44e30.pngScreenshot_2019-10-28-21-33-28-350_com.poweramp_v3.luminousblack.thumb.png.cf90fe1f6502ee712cf82c0a822c0000.pngScreenshot_2019-10-28-21-34-04-628_com.maxmpz.audioplayer.thumb.png.eb803ce51fb89b83de6fac12b70c1e54.pngScreenshot_2019-10-28-21-36-21-839_com.poweramp_v3.aurora.thumb.png.facd4fc2aa2f289b006ec2bdf3fbde45.pngScreenshot_2019-10-28-21-35-46-126_com.maxmpz.audioplayer.thumb.png.f15dd88ff7946355cf07527b10af6458.png

Luminous | Luminous Black | Aurora

version 2.9

Changelog

Aurora 2.9
• New 4 Play/Pro Icon Sets : Outline, Solid, Minimalist , Minimalist (Solid)
• Redesign Skin Dashboard
• Minor Changes

Luminous 2.9
• New 4 Play/Pro Icon Sets : Outline, Solid, Minimalist , Minimalist (Solid)
• Fix Track Title Background
• Minor Changes

Luminous Black 2.9
• New 4 Play/Pro Icon Sets : Outline, Solid, Minimalist , Minimalist (Solid)
• Fix Regular Font not show in Font Style
• Minor Changes

7 minutes ago, invaderzim said:

Thanks, man! Salute!

Thanks, really appreciate it!

If there's any requests, please let me know because i run out of ideas 😁

@Mixified Thnx for your continuous developement. When reading your update message I was thrilled to read that you added options to change the play button. Thnx! However I don't see any difference between minimalist and regular when using the wave seekbar. All I can change is outline or solid.

And now you ask, I still have one request pending. Can you add a smaller outlined play button, or a play button without a circle? Would appreciate it!

Thnx anyway!

Actually, I just checked the minimalist outlined Pro buttons no circles and they look great. I would love to have that look with just the play and pause button, so without the ffw and skip buttons. Thnx!

1 hour ago, Mr. Make Believe said:

@Mixified Thnx for your continuous developement. When reading your update message I was thrilled to read that you added options to change the play button. Thnx! However I don't see any difference between minimalist and regular when using the wave seekbar. All I can change is outline or solid.

And now you ask, I still have one request pending. Can you add a smaller outlined play button, or a play button without a circle? Would appreciate it!

Thnx anyway!

53 minutes ago, Mr. Make Believe said:

Actually, I just checked the minimalist outlined Pro buttons no circles and they look great. I would love to have that look with just the play and pause button, so without the ffw and skip buttons. Thnx!

Thank you,  Actually, between Minimalist and Minimalist Solid uses the same play icon as Outline and Solid.

I almost forgot about your request, maybe I can do is add an option to hide prev and next buttons in the next release

12 hours ago, Mixified said:

I almost forgot about your request, maybe I can do is add an option to hide prev and next buttons in the next release

Hi Mixified, no worries! I appreciate anything you do. 

Yes, it would be awseome if you could add an option to hide the prev, rewind, fast foward and nexst buttons in pro mode. Your skin really fits my style so this would make it perfect. 

Only remaining thing I can think of is that if you add that option, it would be nice to have the past and remaining time not overlapping the waveseekbar. Nothing to big, so it's difficult to do don't waste your time. See the attached image of what would make your skin perfect for me. 

Poweramp screen.jpg

1 hour ago, Mr. Make Believe said:

Hi Mixified, no worries! I appreciate anything you do. 

Yes, it would be awseome if you could add an option to hide the prev, rewind, fast foward and nexst buttons in pro mode. Your skin really fits my style so this would make it perfect. 

Only remaining thing I can think of is that if you add that option, it would be nice to have the past and remaining time not overlapping the waveseekbar. Nothing to big, so it's difficult to do don't waste your time. See the attached image of what would make your skin perfect for me. 

Poweramp screen.jpg

Thank you! , I'll do what I can

Could you add more color options for Accent Color and Background Color?

For songs that have album art, these two color don't mean much but they make a lot of difference for songs that don't.

Currently, I'm not really satisfied with any of these color choices.

Thanks!!

4 hours ago, natsume said:

Could you add more color options for Accent Color and Background Color?

For songs that have album art, these two color don't mean much but they make a lot of difference for songs that don't.

Currently, I'm not really satisfied with any of these color choices.

Thanks!!

Thank you, actually now all my skins have massive customization options, are more complex and might confuse some people. But maybe I can add a few more colors in the next update.

2 hours ago, Mixified said:

Thank you, actually now all my skins have massive customization options, are more complex and might confuse some people. But maybe I can add a few more colors in the next update.

I think adding more colors to these 2 options won't make people confused because it doesn't add new entries to the customization page and is very easy to understand.

I really hope you will do that.

On 10/29/2019 at 6:06 PM, Mixified said:

I just checked out your Aurora skin. Wow! Now that's a great skin! I'll have to check out the Luminous ones too.

One question/suggestion:   Could you add an option within the Pro buttons to disable the seek <<  >> buttons?  They seem kind of redundant with the seek bar/album swipe being right there. The only time I seem to ever use the << button is to restart a song that I want to hear again, and even that can be done just by dragging the scroll bar to the beginning, or holding the playtime [0:00] display.  Either way, thanks! This is my skin of choice from now on!

6 hours ago, djdarko said:

I just checked out your Aurora skin. Wow! Now that's a great skin! I'll have to check out the Luminous ones too.

One question/suggestion:   Could you add an option within the Pro buttons to disable the seek <<  >> buttons?  They seem kind of redundant with the seek bar/album swipe being right there. The only time I seem to ever use the << button is to restart a song that I want to hear again, and even that can be done just by dragging the scroll bar to the beginning, or holding the playtime [0:00] display.  Either way, thanks! This is my skin of choice from now on!

@djdarko I am on Luminous Black, there is an option called Hide Previous and Next Category Buttons (Only work when pro buttons are enabled). I believe, this same feature exists in the other skins as well.

6 hours ago, djdarko said:

A couple posts above yours I've requested this feature as well. I added a mock up of how the skin would fit my style. It's allready really, really good nonetheless. @Mixified replied with: "maybe I can do is add an option to hide prev and next buttons in the next release". So if he does that, he will fullfill your request. Fingeres crossed.

As @invaderzim mentioned, you can remove the >> and << buttons, but you can't remove the < and > button. I would like to have this feature for exactly the same reason is you @djdarko. All the functionality is allready there so no buttons are needed. It would just make the skin look more clean if the buttons are removable as an option. All that's really needed is just the play/pause button.