Poweramp
Mixified

Skins for Poweramp 3 : Luminous, Luminous Black, and Aurora

11 hours ago, RockinMad said:

Hey, do you know if there's any way to apply the same icons to the widget as well ?

Screenshot_20190915-115908_Poweramp.thumb.jpg.e230f588aa3b7a0f805c6649dbd5c8c6.jpg1713499760_Screenshot_20190915-115902_OneUIHome.thumb.jpg.00a78bb61221f6a2fb174c77f8904ed2.jpg

I can't be sure if I can do it because it's using a different SDK

11 hours ago, Nightshade Ghostaltar said:

No problems on you're  other skins Mix,  all good!, just the false one on L Black that's all ....stupid AVG!

But it looks like I have to fill in a false positive form for all  skins. Luminous Black 2.4 is no longer detected as an APK: CloudRep.

Screenshot_2019-09-16-06-02-30-526_com.avast.android.mobilesecurity.thumb.png.709a0fc5cf06471cab9ee7126b75193a.png

What i do not understand is why you would need a virus scanner at all on an android device. App are delivered through a commercial store eg google play and are safe. Android is based on the linux kernel, not microsoft. Unless you dowload from dubious sites, there is no need for avg or similar. They just slow things down.

1 hour ago, flyingdutchman said:

What i do not understand is why you would need a virus scanner at all on an android device. App are delivered through a commercial store eg google play and are safe. Android is based on the linux kernel, not microsoft. Unless you dowload from dubious sites, there is no need for avg or similar. They just slow things down.

I know Android is Linux based because I've been a Linux enthusiast for a years and I use KDE NEON for the development of all my skins. I actually never use an antivirus on my phone, I use AVG and Avast to find out why my skin can be detected as suspicious. That's all.

9 hours ago, flyingdutchman said:

Hiya FD!

I's basically stuff like this man

https://www.lifewire.com/is-google-play-safe-153675

I like to have a...."second opinion" I suppose you could say, seen those stories plenty of times, And thanks as always for Playlist Manager's update today!

Hi everyone, I just released a new updates

249815029_LFULL.thumb.png.b85801f70d1a00fa22b1db4bd541d4ef.png91648500_LBFULL.thumb.png.26e661a4771d8bc1a3ae8728f5b6f697.png942509699_AFULL.thumb.png.ade9b41ed895024f0fc54b8f378c1129.png

Luminous | Luminous Black | Aurora

version 2.4

Changelog

Aurora 2.4
• New App Icon
• Transparent Status Bar has been optimized
• Transparent Navigation Bar has been optimized
• Small Improvements

Luminous 2.4
• New App Icon
• Small Improvements

Luminous Black 2.4
• New App Icon
• Small Improvements

7 hours ago, Mixified said:

Hi everyone, I just released a new updates

Thnx for your continuous improvement. Love the new app icon. Wouldn't it be cool if the play button in Poweramp looks the same as the app icon?

By the way. I hope you sorted out the virus program problems.

Thnx!

7 hours ago, Mr. Make Believe said:

Thnx for your continuous improvement. Love the new app icon. Wouldn't it be cool if the play button in Poweramp looks the same as the app icon?

By the way. I hope you sorted out the virus program problems.

Thnx!

Thanks! It's not possible to be able to change the icon after I added some styles for play/pro buttons

For now, I focus on fixing some problems on my skins and maybe I will delete the experimental option because so many people complain to me or give me bad rating about it before reading the description in the Play Store.

AVG and Avast no longer detect my skins as suspicious.

Edit : I get reports from several users, after update 2.4, all skins are no longer detected as malware/suspicious.

18 hours ago, Mixified said:

maybe I will delete the experimental option because so many people complain to me or give me bad rating about it before reading the description in the Play Store.

Hoping the Font Style will remain. I use Condensed and it helps when a Title is long.

Thank you for your updates! Keep it up!

1 hour ago, invaderzim said:

Hoping the Font Style will remain. I use Condensed and it helps when a Title is long.

Thank you for your updates! Keep it up!

Sure, i use condended too, it makes Poweramp like b*ack player 😁

@Mixified with the latest v842 the app crashes when adjusting hardware volume (Volume Panel enabled in the settings). But using the default skin, no issues. By the way, I sent a log report to Max via email and thought of reaching out to you too.

7 hours ago, invaderzim said:

@Mixified with the latest v842 the app crashes when adjusting hardware volume (Volume Panel enabled in the settings). But using the default skin, no issues. By the way, I sent a log report to Max via email and thought of reaching out to you too.

I have the same hardware volume button crash, it seems to be happening on all 3rd party skins after v842 update.

Also some layout impacts as well. Need to look into these further before I have more details 

2 hours ago, Mixified said:

@invaderzim @MotleyG Thank you for the report, I'm working to fix it now.

I have tried to change some code related to the volume panel but crashes still occur.

No worries. You might not need to tweak your skin for now as Max is aware of the crashes.

5 hours ago, maxmp said:

That crash happens for custom skin + volume panel. Until the next build please disable one or another. Thanks!

This is what I and the others did in the main thread (v 842). So as to continue using custom skins. All good but some random crashes (already reported to Max) here and there and might not be skin-related.

48 minutes ago, invaderzim said:

No worries. You might not need to tweak your skin for now as Max is aware of the crashes.

This is what I and the others did in the main thread (v 842). So as to continue using custom skins. All good but some random crashes (already reported to Max) here and there and might not be skin-related.

Oh thank you, I am glad to hear it