Poweramp
Mixified

Skins for Poweramp 3 : Luminous, Luminous Black, and Aurora

Screenshot_2019-09-11-11-57-30-787_com.maxmpz.audioplayer.thumb.png.6173bec6943365ca1942f7c9a9cde80a.pngScreenshot_2019-09-11-11-57-33-854_com.maxmpz.audioplayer.thumb.png.ffd996e1f65e6fbda81f7dd7faa5873c.pngScreenshot_2019-09-11-11-58-40-476_com.maxmpz.audioplayer.thumb.png.709512281f3137121dd7b1b1c49c329b.pngScreenshot_2019-09-11-11-58-52-545_com.maxmpz.audioplayer.thumb.png.279ff524b023692d69e030d4e4a50891.pngScreenshot_2019-09-11-11-59-31-359_com.maxmpz.audioplayer.thumb.png.6221e83a30ac74d782ff2b3f96714834.pngScreenshot_2019-09-11-11-59-35-527_com.maxmpz.audioplayer.thumb.png.18994cad93f661be17118843a511682f.png

Luminous | Luminous Black | Aurora

version 2.3

Changelog

Aurora 2.3
• New 4 Navigation Icon Sets : Default, Outline, Material, Unicons
• New 4 Equalizer Icon Sets : Default, Outline, Material, Unicons
• New 4 Music Control Icon Sets : Default, Outline, Material, Unicons
• New 3 Header Icon Sets : Default, Material, Unicons
• New Navigation Indicator Option
• New Hide Music Control Option
• New Hide Stroke Button Option
• Improved Library Album Art Styles, now can change artists and composers album art corners
• Various Improvements

Luminous 2.3
• Improved Library Album Art Styles, now can change artists and composers album art corners
• Various Improvements

Luminous Black 2.3
• Various Improvements

[Admin note: seems like this was a false-positive and nothing to worry about, see following messages]

Heya Mix! Thanks for the update man!, I hate to bring it up, I really do, but Ill just leave these 2 images here, I'm sure you can sort or figure it out, they are from the Luminous Black update I wanted to install today

thumbnail_Screenshot_20190911-160730_AntiVirus.jpg

thumbnail_Screenshot_20190911-160939_AntiVirus.jpg

@Mixified thnx man! Great improvements! Love it! Very much appreciate that you listen to your users and improve while taking these request in account. 

No pressure, but I'm just wondering. Is a small play button while using the standard thin waveseekbar anywhere on your roadmap? 

Thnx for all your hard work.

11 hours ago, invaderzim said:

Thank you, @Mixified for your continuous work!

Thanks!

7 hours ago, Nightshade Ghostaltar said:

Heya Mix! Thanks for the update man!, I hate to bring it up, I really do, but Ill just leave these 2 images here, I'm sure you can sort or figure it out, they are from the Luminous Black update I wanted to install today

thumbnail_Screenshot_20190911-160730_AntiVirus.jpg

thumbnail_Screenshot_20190911-160939_AntiVirus.jpg

That's false alarm. I just tried using AVG and MIUI Security, Luminous Black is clean from malware. 

Screenshot_2019-09-12-06-02-18-653_com.antivirus.thumb.png.9c96de06e233302fbd41766202061914.pngScreenshot_2019-09-12-06-02-39-196_com_miui.securitycenter.thumb.png.00cdece1fe4322870858b99ea8bb846d.png

3 hours ago, Mr. Make Believe said:

@Mixified thnx man! Great improvements! Love it! Very much appreciate that you listen to your users and improve while taking these request in account. 

No pressure, but I'm just wondering. Is a small play button while using the standard thin waveseekbar anywhere on your roadmap? 

Thnx for all your hard work.

Thanks man! for small button, i will try to add it on the next update :)

I just got 2 emails that mention Luminous Black is infected with malware. That's funny, I don't know anything about creating malware. I have tried scanning using Google Play Protect. But nothing happened. 

Screenshot_2019-09-12-06-23-48-768_com.android.vending.thumb.png.82f1bdd01817b632ae7058044ec62866.png

Alright Mix, no harm done man, I had to bring it up just in case, sorry about that , You can remove my original post, as others might be worried about installing it otherwise :)

Yes yes I don't know how to remove my own posts  😕

34 minutes ago, Nightshade Ghostaltar said:

Alright Mix, no harm done man, I had to bring it up just in case, sorry about that , You can remove my original post, as others might be worried about installing it otherwise :)

Yes yes I don't know how to remove my own posts  😕

Yeah. Nothing to worry about,  I want to contact AVG and Avast, but I don't know how 😂. Because I only use MIUI Security for my phone and my laptop use Linux OS (it's secure enough without antivirus) and not dual boot with Windows

It's fine with your posts. That helps for some people

8 minutes ago, Mixified said:

It's fine with your posts. That helps for some people

I've just added a note to the original post in case people see it on its own and panic.

Andre

41 minutes ago, andrewilley said:

I've just added a note to the original post in case people see it on its own and panic.

Andre

Thanks @andrewilley 

8 hours ago, Mixified said:

Thanks man! for small button, i will try to add it on the next update :)

Awesome. Love it the way it is, but still would appreciate it. Thnx!

It was AVG that gave it on both phones, but I checked with Samsung's own security after you said about your MIUI Security Mix, and yep all is clean, my bad...I should have thought of that that before making the post at all...

Cheers Andre for adding the note man

On 9/13/2019 at 3:56 PM, Mr. Make Believe said:

Nice!

Screenshot_2019-09-14-14-51-14-851_com.avast.android.mobilesecurity.thumb.png.1053ddbe9d27d1c6f4e6f049c4eb242b.pngScreenshot_2019-09-14-16-44-41-413_com.avast.android.mobilesecurity.thumb.png.a2f9fbfeb3353b984c3e18158a54cda0.png

Thanks, but it would be nice for me if all the skins I made were not detected as suspicious by AVG or Avast :(

I have reported it as false positive but there has been no response until now. Some users who contact me say, "please fix it" but I say "what should I fix?"

This problem really bothered me. Damn!

Edit: I found a post related to APK: CloudRep [susp]
https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=192114.msg1344400#msg1344400

The mere fact the app is offered through google play store means it has been signed by the developer and is therefore safe. Google will also have its own virus scanning protection to ensure apps are safe. Any users downloading hijacked apps from sites such as apk4all may well expose themselves to virusses.

9 hours ago, flyingdutchman said:

The mere fact the app is offered through google play store means it has been signed by the developer and is therefore safe. Google will also have its own virus scanning protection to ensure apps are safe. Any users downloading hijacked apps from sites such as apk4all may well expose themselves to virusses.

Yes, that's why there is a long process that is done by Google before the update is live. If the update contains malware or suspicious code, it will be rejected. am I right?

Info about APK: CloudRep [susp]:

CloudRep = Cloud Reputation
In order to have a reputation, there must be a certain amount of avast users having it installed / using it.

[susp] = Suspicious
Something that isn't hardly used / installed should be (and is) considered suspicious.
Of course there can be (as it is in your case) a legitimate reason for it.

The mistake that many people make is thinking this message means the app is malicious.
But basically it only says "This app is not used by many users, make sure it is trusted if you want to use it"

Avast and AVG have different reports but the point is same. I know they were merged from 2016. i'm sure they used the same virus database.

Sorry, maybe I didn't update the skins until they didn't detect my skins as suspicious. I'm just tired replying every email and review related to this.

Nice skins, do these in any way modify the resolution of the album art display? And if not, could you possibly increase it? I'm quite certain the album art was much higher res in V2 of Poweramp.

4 hours ago, djdarko said:

Nice skins, do these in any way modify the resolution of the album art display? And if not, could you possibly increase it? I'm quite certain the album art was much higher res in V2 of Poweramp.

Sorry, your request is outside of the skin purpose. But you can enable "Use 24bit RBG" which is in the album art settings

2 hours ago, Mixified said:

Sorry, your request is outside of the skin purpose. But you can enable "Use 24bit RBG" which is in the album art settings

lol, that does nothing regarding resolution to my perception. Thanks for the reply though.

13 minutes ago, djdarko said:

lol, that does nothing regarding resolution to my perception. Thanks for the reply though.

I just want to help. Before you ask me, you should see this topic

On 9/14/2019 at 10:54 AM, Mixified said:

Screenshot_2019-09-14-14-51-14-851_com.avast.android.mobilesecurity.thumb.png.1053ddbe9d27d1c6f4e6f049c4eb242b.pngScreenshot_2019-09-14-16-44-41-413_com.avast.android.mobilesecurity.thumb.png.a2f9fbfeb3353b984c3e18158a54cda0.png

Thanks, but it would be nice for me if all the skins I made were not detected as suspicious by AVG or Avast :(

I have reported it as false positive but there has been no response until now. Some users who contact me say, "please fix it" but I say "what should I fix?"

This problem really bothered me. Damn!

Edit: I found a post related to APK: CloudRep [susp]
https://forum.avast.com/index.php?topic=192114.msg1344400#msg1344400

No problems on you're  other skins Mix,  all good!, just the false one on L Black that's all ....stupid AVG!