Poweramp
Mixified

Skins for Poweramp 3 : Luminous, Luminous Black, and Aurora

2 hours ago, Mixified said:

HI, I have written a way to solve it in the skin description on Google Play Store

"For blur layouts, to avoid buttons or texts not visible / readable, you need to change Background Intensity (Poweramp> Settings> Background).  Recommended: set to 80% or lower" 

Awesome! Thanks for the quick reply! 

can these changes (shorter space between title and artist - album & smaller navbar icons) implemented to the skin? if yes, will it be permanent or optional? maybe some people will dislike the change, so this is just a suggestion.

skinchange.jpg

On 8/8/2019 at 5:56 PM, monkeybutt said:

can these changes (shorter space between title and artist - album & smaller navbar icons) implemented to the skin? if yes, will it be permanent or optional? maybe some people will dislike the change, so this is just a suggestion.

skinchange.jpg

Sorry for the late reply

Yes, I believe I can. but that can't be an option, I have to change the whole layout on my skin. I will try in the next update

Hi everyone, Luminous, Luminous Black and Aurora update 2.2 will be released on August 14.  Just like before, with lot of new options and small improvements :). The development process is almost 100%

4 hours ago, Mixified said:

Hi everyone, Luminous, Luminous Black and Aurora update 2.2 will be released on August 14.  Just like before, with lot of new options and small improvements :). The development process is almost 100%

Screenshot_20190813_101904.thumb.png.f49701c336559779448269fc89a4844a.png

Thank you, Sir!

5 hours ago, Mixified said:

Sorry for the late reply

Yes, I believe I can. but that can't be an option, I have to change the whole layout on my skin. I will try in the next update

I mean I'm happy my suggestion get heard, but maybe you should just release a new skin (perhaps Luminous Ultimate with a lot more customization options, like removing the shuffle/repeat/visualization/sleep buttons, etc.) with those modified elements since it'll be permanent... there will be people who are unhappy with that changes since it's just a personal taste and I'm not a professional designer.

Still, thank you for your hard work.

17 hours ago, monkeybutt said:

I mean I'm happy my suggestion get heard, but maybe you should just release a new skin (perhaps Luminous Ultimate with a lot more customization options, like removing the shuffle/repeat/visualization/sleep buttons, etc.) with those modified elements since it'll be permanent... there will be people who are unhappy with that changes since it's just a personal taste and I'm not a professional designer.

Still, thank you for your hard work.

Unfortunately, I only made 3 skins, but will continue to get updates with new options and improvements rather than making another one. Therefore, every requests I will consider it :)

New Updates Available

Luminous | Luminous Black | Aurora

version 2.2

Changelog

Aurora 2.2
• New Eq and Knob Style : White Stroke
• New Pro Buttons Style : Pro Buttons (No Circles)
• New Transparent Status Bar option
• New Hide Previous and Next Category Buttons option
• New Hide Audio Info option
• Improved Skin Settings
• Small Improvements

Luminous 2.2
• New 7 Background Colors : Silver, Light Grey, Soft Red, Soft Purple, Soft Blue, Soft Green, Soft Yellow
• New Eq and Knob Style : Black Stroke
• Improved Skin Settings
• Small Improvements

Luminous Black 2.2
• New Eq and Knob Style : White Stroke
• Improved Skin Settings
• Small Improvements

20 hours ago, invaderzim said:

Thank you, Sir!

New updates are available. I hope you like it!

1 hour ago, Prosenjit said:

Thanks for the update new white backgrounds looks awesome

Thanks! if you have more requests, please let me know

Thnx Mixified, 

Can you give us an idea of what is still on your todo list? Just to make sure I don't stalk you with request you allready are planning to develope 🙂

Thnx!

8 hours ago, Mr. Make Believe said:

Thnx Mixified, 

Can you give us an idea of what is still on your todo list? Just to make sure I don't stalk you with request you allready are planning to develope 🙂

Thnx!

Honestly, I don't have a to-do list. I just follow what comes inside my head :)

There is one thing I really want to do is make an option to change all icons in Poweramp. But it takes a long time besides I'm a little busy right now. Maybe I'm working on it again in another update. If you have more requests, please let me know. that really helped me

8 hours ago, Mixified said:

Honestly, I don't have a to-do list. I just follow what comes inside my head :)

There is one thing I really want to do is make an option to change all icons in Poweramp. But it takes a long time besides I'm a little busy right now. Maybe I'm working on it again in another update. If you have more requests, please let me know. that really helped me

That's cool, thnx for your reply. Feel free to do whatever you want and whenever you want to do it. No obligations!

Your skin is almost perfect in my opinion. All I would like to see is:
- Small playbutton when using the thin waveseek bar;
- Icons in the lower menu (Library, EQ, search, settings) that are more in the style of the buttons that sit below the album art (visual, timer, repeat, shuffle). Imho the menu buttons seem a bit to fat sylewise. 

21 hours ago, Mixified said:

Thanks! if you have more requests, please let me know

If I have something in my mind I'll definitely let you know to be honest this skin is perfect for me you did a fabulous job👍

Thanks for such nice skins! Is it possible to change playlist/folder/etc library album art style in compact list as in other views?

On 8/15/2019 at 4:16 PM, Mr. Make Believe said:

That's cool, thnx for your reply. Feel free to do whatever you want and whenever you want to do it. No obligations!

Your skin is almost perfect in my opinion. All I would like to see is:
- Small playbutton when using the thin waveseek bar;
- Icons in the lower menu (Library, EQ, search, settings) that are more in the style of the buttons that sit below the album art (visual, timer, repeat, shuffle). Imho the menu buttons seem a bit to fat sylewise. 

- For the play button that you request is the same size as prev/next buttons?

- The option to change the navigation icons is the first priority for the next update. May take a long time.

On 8/15/2019 at 5:31 PM, Prosenjit said:

If I have something in my mind I'll definitely let you know to be honest this skin is perfect for me you did a fabulous job👍

Thanks man!

On 8/15/2019 at 5:48 PM, Liza V said:

Thanks for such nice skins! Is it possible to change playlist/folder/etc library album art style in compact list as in other views?

Thank you!,

For your request, sorry, I don't think that's possible.

do you think it would be possible to implement an option to make the artist pictures square? loving the skin btw, it's been my main skin since i found it.

23 hours ago, Mixified said:

- For the play button that you request is the same size as prev/next buttons?

- The option to change the navigation icons is the first priority for the next update. May take a long time.

Thnx for the reply! 

I use the waveseekbar layout without pro buttons. So all I have is the pause button and ellapsed and remaining time in a black rectangle while playing. It would be nice to have your playbutton without the background circle to fit within the size of the rectangle. 

Very nice to hear that changing the style of the navigation icons is a priority. Take all the time you need! Looking forward to the results.

Thnx man! Your hard work is appreciated!

Is that possible to add some additional transparency settings to make it look fully transparent. Like the seach bar, equaliser sliders, all the round knobs like tone, bass, stereo X, tempo, volume, reverberation knobs & the mini player. Im talking about Luminous Material White skin.

Here are some SC

IMG_20190902_141838.jpg

IMG_20190902_141912.jpg

56 minutes ago, Prosenjit said:

Is that possible to add some additional transparency settings to make it look fully transparent. Like the seach bar, equaliser sliders, all the round knobs like tone, bass, stereo X, tempo, volume, reverberation knobs & the mini player. Im talking about Luminous Material White skin.

Here are some SC

IMG_20190902_141838.jpg

IMG_20190902_141912.jpg

The way you implement elapsed time & total time you can use same technique for now playing screen (song title, artist name, album & meta information) to make it fully transparent. Similar to bellow image 1. Only if it is possible that way

You can also use same technique for equaliser sliders and knobs similar to the below image 2

IMG_20190902_153118.jpg

IMG_20190902_153205.jpg

Those are awesome skins! I'm using Luminous Black at the moment... But if you add a black accent to Aurora, I will switch to it right away;)

P. S. On the second thought, it won't be Aurora anyome... Damn it! 

On 8/18/2019 at 2:24 PM, imetral said:

do you think it would be possible to implement an option to make the artist pictures square? loving the skin btw, it's been my main skin since i found it.

Yes, I already improved Library Album Art to version 2.3 which will be released in a few hours later

On 8/18/2019 at 3:59 PM, Mr. Make Believe said:

Thnx for the reply! 

I use the waveseekbar layout without pro buttons. So all I have is the pause button and ellapsed and remaining time in a black rectangle while playing. It would be nice to have your playbutton without the background circle to fit within the size of the rectangle. 

Very nice to hear that changing the style of the navigation icons is a priority. Take all the time you need! Looking forward to the results.

Thnx man! Your hard work is appreciated!

Thanks!, 2.3 will be released a few hours later. 

On 9/2/2019 at 5:17 PM, Prosenjit said:

The way you implement elapsed time & total time you can use same technique for now playing screen (song title, artist name, album & meta information) to make it fully transparent. Similar to bellow image 1. Only if it is possible that way

You can also use same technique for equaliser sliders and knobs similar to the below image 2

IMG_20190902_153118.jpg

IMG_20190902_153205.jpg

Thanks for your suggestion, Compared to Aurora and Luminous Black, I actually don't know what I should do with Luminous when using AA Blur Layout or Transparent background because a lot of text or buttons are hard to see. I will try to fix it on 2.4

On 9/6/2019 at 9:07 PM, Magicwhip said:

Those are awesome skins! I'm using Luminous Black at the moment... But if you add a black accent to Aurora, I will switch to it right away;)

P. S. On the second thought, it won't be Aurora anyome... Damn it! 

I will add a black accent to Aurora on 2.4. Thanks!