Poweramp
Mixified

Skins for Poweramp 3 : Luminous, Luminous Black, and Aurora

I just found the transparent background in the new version on my other phone ...by accident!, dude that's so cool to have, my live wallpaper shows up perfectly when I play music, Freaking amazing addition!

thumbnail_Screenshot_20190705-193300_Poweramp.jpg

Just bought the Aurora skin, looks great !

I just wish we could remove the player buttons background !
Is that something that could come with the next update ?

Screenshot_20190710-103100_Poweramp_.jpg

I'm experiencing a strange bug every time I try to see the tags it shows an error message then re-set to Poweramp default skin.

I'm talking about Luminous skin

Here's the screenshot

Screenshot_2019-07-24-21-59-17-565_com.kmplayerpro.png

On 7/5/2019 at 3:25 PM, Nefa Yume said:

Great job, thank you so much for fulfilling my suggestion! And one more, if possible, make a version with rounded corners for "Full View" album art style.

Thanks again

Sorry for late response, i'm quite busy right now. I'm glad you like the new Album Art Style

For your request. Just wait for the next updates. I will surprise you! 😁

On 7/5/2019 at 5:17 PM, invaderzim said:

Just WOW! And the Font Styles, superb. Thank you, @Mixified!

No, Thank you! 😁

On 7/5/2019 at 7:48 PM, Mr. Make Believe said:

Awesome work man, love the font style options and eq style options. Thnx!

Thanks, I'm glad you like it!

On 7/6/2019 at 2:34 AM, Nightshade Ghostaltar said:

I just found the transparent background in the new version on my other phone ...by accident!, dude that's so cool to have, my live wallpaper shows up perfectly when I play music, Freaking amazing addition!

thumbnail_Screenshot_20190705-193300_Poweramp.jpg

Thanks, Maybe I will surprise you again for the next update! 😁

On 7/10/2019 at 3:33 PM, RockinMad said:

Just bought the Aurora skin, looks great !

I just wish we could remove the player buttons background !
Is that something that could come with the next update ?

Screenshot_20190710-103100_Poweramp_.jpg

Thanks for puchasing my skin,  For your request, just wait in the next few weeks :)

On 7/24/2019 at 11:53 PM, Prosenjit said:

I'm experiencing a strange bug every time I try to see the tags it shows an error message then re-set to Poweramp default skin.

I'm talking about Luminous skin

Here's the screenshot

Screenshot_2019-07-24-21-59-17-565_com.kmplayerpro.png

I don't face the issues you have described on my device. Can you tell me what device and android os you are using?

5 hours ago, Mixified said:

😁

😁

😁

I don't face the issues you have described on my device. Can you tell me what device and android os you are using?

I'm using Redmi note 4 MIUI 10 android 7.

Actually I didn't realise that this error pops up while using other skin as well so I think it is device related or Poweramp issue idk. Sorry to bother you

9 minutes ago, Prosenjit said:

I'm using Redmi note 4 MIUI 10 android 7.

Actually I didn't realise that this error pops up while using other skin as well so I think it is device related or Poweramp issue idk. Sorry to bother you

It's okay, I also use the Redmi Note 7 MIUI 10. Maybe the issue happened because of a conflict between the skin settings and Poweramp, I will find out, Can you give me a screenshot of your skin settings? Thanks

Thank you, I have tried using the Poweramp settings from you but I did not experience the issue. Actually before you, there was also one person who contacted me via email regarding the issue. Does the problem occur after update 2.0?

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Mixified said:

Thank you, I have tried using the Poweramp settings from you but I did not experience the issue. Actually before you, there was also one person who contacted me via email regarding the issue. Does the problem occur after update 2.0?

I can't say anything about the previous versions I'm new to this skin bought it few days ago. I made a video I'm sharing the link I can only hope that it will help you to diagnose the problem

Edited by Prosenjit

1 hour ago, Prosenjit said:

I can't say anything about the previous versions I'm new to this skin bought it few days ago. I made a video I'm sharing the link I can only hope that it will help you to diagnose the problem

Thanks, on your video, you reinstalled Luminous, it will not reset the skin settings. So it won't affect anything.  I have just tried Luminous on the Redmi 5A MIUI 10 Android 7.1.2, but the issue did not occur.  Don't worry, I'm still finding out where the issue is.

If anyone experience the same issue, please let me know

2 hours ago, Mixified said:

Thanks, on your video, you reinstalled Luminous, it will not reset the skin settings. So it won't affect anything.  I have just tried Luminous on the Redmi 5A MIUI 10 Android 7.1.2, but the issue did not occur.  Don't worry, I'm still finding out where the issue is.

If anyone experience the same issue, please let me know

Thanks for your time I think I have found the problem it's actually the "Font style" settings in the skin if I set anything other than default it becomes faulty and if I use default option it works just fine

You said reinstalling skin won't change settings that's why I changed everything in your skin and suddenly found the cure thanks for your suggestion

Can I request an option to hide rating on the skin? Poweramp has 2 places it put rating buttons: the player UI and the track menu (long press track in player UI). If I can enable rating option in Poweramp setting but hide in skin menu, the buttons won't show up in player UI but still there in track menu, making the player UI a bit cleaner.

Ducktamine's simple skin already does this, but it'll be great if yours can do it too, I like to jump between skins just to change the nuance every now and then.

On 7/26/2019 at 10:36 PM, Prosenjit said:

Thanks for your time I think I have found the problem it's actually the "Font style" settings in the skin if I set anything other than default it becomes faulty and if I use default option it works just fine

You said reinstalling skin won't change settings that's why I changed everything in your skin and suddenly found the cure thanks for your suggestion

Great!, Thank you for helping me. It's sad because Font Style has a bug in some devices.

7 minutes ago, monkeybutt said:

Can I request an option to hide rating on the skin? Poweramp has 2 places it put rating buttons: the player UI and the track menu (long press track in player UI). If I can enable rating option in Poweramp setting but hide in skin menu, the buttons won't show up in player UI but still there in track menu, making the player UI a bit cleaner.

Ducktamine's simple skin already does this, but it'll be great if yours can do it too, I like to jump between skins just to change the nuance every now and then.

Thank you for your request, I will add 'Hide Rating' option on the next update

New Updates Available

Luminous | Luminous Black | Aurora

version 2.1

Changelog

Aurora 2.1
• New Hide Rating option
• New Play Button (Reverse Colors) option
• New Small Play Button (Reverse Colors) option
• New Knob and Eq Style : Simple
• New 4 Pro Buttons Styles : 
    ‣ Pro Buttons (Reverse Colors)
    ‣ Pro Buttons with Simple Seekbar (Reverse Colors)
    ‣ Pro Buttons with Simple Seekbar (Modern)
    ‣ Pro Buttons with Simple Seekbar (No Circles)
• Small Improvements

Luminous 2.1
• New Hide Rating option
• New Knob and Eq Style : Simple
• Small Improvements

Luminous Black 2.1
• New Hide Rating option
• Small Improvements

Thank you for the update! 1 request is to add Pro Buttons (Default) with No Circles. This will have the wave seekbar instead of just the simple one. 

Thanks for the great work!!!, the skin only gets better with each update. :)

Can I request an option to enable a transparent status bar? 

Thanks a lot for this update!! 

Now I have transparent background for buttons, that's perfect 👌 

3 hours ago, invaderzim said:

Thank you for the update! 1 request is to add Pro Buttons (Default) with No Circles. This will have the wave seekbar instead of just the simple one. 

Thnx for the update. Great that your skin is still in developement! Choosing the small play button whit the wave seekbar doesn't seem to do anything with the size of the play button or am I missing something? 

As Invaderzim suggests, it would be great if we could get rid of the circles behing the butoons. Actually; It would be nice to have an option to remove the circles in any play buttons setting. I love the thin wave seekbar and I don't really need the change track seek buttons since I can do that with swiping. The big circled play button on top of the wave seek bar looks a bit cluttered imho. I love the design of your triangle within the play button. It would be nice to just hacve a small version of the triangle on top of the wave seek bar. 

Just a suggestion. Thnx anyway! 

5 hours ago, invaderzim said:

Maybe like this ?

Screenshot_2019-08-01-15-50-46-741_com.maxmpz.audioplayer.thumb.png.7a23ac4bfcb97e738b171d52137ffbea.png

4 hours ago, Micachu said:

Thanks for the great work!!!, the skin only gets better with each update. :)

Can I request an option to enable a transparent status bar? 

Thank you, I don't know if I can add that option. But I will try :)

2 hours ago, RockinMad said:

Thanks a lot for this update!! 

Now I have transparent background for buttons, that's perfect 👌 

Glad you like it!

1 hour ago, Mr. Make Believe said:

Thnx for the update. Great that your skin is still in developement! Choosing the small play button whit the wave seekbar doesn't seem to do anything with the size of the play button or am I missing something? 

As Invaderzim suggests, it would be great if we could get rid of the circles behing the butoons. Actually; It would be nice to have an option to remove the circles in any play buttons setting. I love the thin wave seekbar and I don't really need the change track seek buttons since I can do that with swiping. The big circled play button on top of the wave seek bar looks a bit cluttered imho. I love the design of your triangle within the play button. It would be nice to just hacve a small version of the triangle on top of the wave seek bar. 

Just a suggestion. Thnx anyway! 

I'm a little busy rightnow. But don't worry, I will continue to provide updates for all skins :) 

The Small Play Button only works on default layouts. In the previous version I gave a description under that option. But because the options on the skins are too much now, so I delete it to make it look simple. For the circle shape behind the play button. I also feel it too. Too big and weird 😁 .I will try to shrink it in the next update.

24 minutes ago, Mixified said:

Maybe like this ?

Screenshot_2019-08-01-15-50-46-741_com.maxmpz.audioplayer.thumb.png.7a23ac4bfcb97e738b171d52137ffbea.png

The Small Play Button only works on default layouts

Thank you for your fast reply and for clearing the small button issue up. 

About the screencap you posted: exactly that! It looks awseome and would be very nice to have that look without the fastworward and skip track button as well. 

Great job man! Keep it up, it's appreciated!

Posted (edited)

Nice update thanks. I have a request for Luminous white skin is it possible to add a different white background or matt white colour background Im asking this for night time usage I know there are so many dark theme out there I have dark skin as well but I want to use it at night. 

Here are some examples

IMG_20190801_155402.jpg

Edited by Prosenjit

About the screencap you posted: exactly that! It looks awseome and would be very nice to have that look without the fastworward and skip track button as well. 

@Mixified right on! And as @Mr. Make Believe said, would be nice to have the best of both worlds. TIA!

7 minutes ago, invaderzim said:

@Mixified right on! And as @Mr. Make Believe said, would be nice to have the best of both worlds. TIA!

@Mr. Make Believe @invaderzim Of course!, I will add that in the next update. Just wait for a few days 

58 minutes ago, Prosenjit said:

Nice update thanks. I have a request for Luminous white skin is it possible to add a different white background or matt white colour background Im asking this for night time usage I know there are so many dark theme out there I have dark skin as well but I want to use it at night. 

Here are some examples

IMG_20190801_155402.jpg

Wow, That's nice! Thanks for the white variation colors. I will add in the next update.

Hey,

Looks great with the update (screen 1)!

But one issue I've had - I'm using dynamic background - and with white/light colored covers, my white text or buttons can't be seen (screen 2 and 3).

Is there any way to improve the situation ?

Thanks !

Screenshot_20190801-143354_Poweramp.jpg

Screenshot_20190801-142352_Poweramp.jpg

Screenshot_20190801-142546_Poweramp.jpg

18 minutes ago, RockinMad said:

Hey,

Looks great with the update (screen 1)!

But one issue I've had - I'm using dynamic background - and with white/light colored covers, my white text or buttons can't be seen (screen 2 and 3).

Is there any way to improve the situation ?

Thanks !

Screenshot_20190801-143354_Poweramp.jpg

Screenshot_20190801-142352_Poweramp.jpg

Screenshot_20190801-142546_Poweramp.jpg

HI, I have written a way to solve it in the skin description on Google Play Store

"For blur layouts, to avoid buttons or texts not visible / readable, you need to change Background Intensity (Poweramp> Settings> Background).  Recommended: set to 80% or lower"