Poweramp
Mixified

Skins for Poweramp 3 : Luminous, Luminous Black, and Aurora

6 hours ago, CallMeMrGibbs said:

Bought Luminous Black. It's fantastic! Thanks for the work.

Thank you, your words mean a lot to me :)

Posted (edited)

Any plans to be able to color the text the same color as the icons as some other skins have?  or any plans to be able to center the text? Both would be great if implemented or as an option :)

Example of what it would look like attached with color and center  (taken from one of your original posted images Mixified)

idea.png

Edited by Nightshade Ghostaltar
I forgot to center second text...

10 hours ago, Nightshade Ghostaltar said:

Any plans to be able to color the text the same color as the icons as some other skins have?  or any plans to be able to center the text? Both would be great if implemented or as an option :)

Example of what it would look like attached with color and center  (taken from one of your original posted images Mixified)

idea.png

Thank you, that's a very good idea. I'm working on it now. But after several attempts. I think if text alignment to the center cannot be as an option, because it will break song titles on the default layout. Is it okay if it is implemented directly into alternative layout?

Ah it's your skin, no need to ask me if something is ok lol, It would be great in Alternative though or however you see fit to implement it if you decided to, it looks fantastic the way you already have it, was just an idea for you to think about, anyway you do it would probably be great anyway :) I only use Alt layout on every skin so that's the one I would be using either way

3 hours ago, Nightshade Ghostaltar said:

Ah it's your skin, no need to ask me if something is ok lol, It would be great in Alternative though or however you see fit to implement it if you decided to, it looks fantastic the way you already have it, was just an idea for you to think about, anyway you do it would probably be great anyway :) I only use Alt layout on every skin so that's the one I would be using either way

Hahahaha, you're right 😁 Maybe in another update, I will add that option.

New updates

Aurora

• Standard Album Art Animation has been changed, with more simple, and faster
• Small Improvements

Luminous and Luminous Black

• Added new option : Adaptive Text Color
• Standard Album Art Animation has been changed, with more simple, and faster
• Small Improvements

Absolutely love your luminous skins!!

I really enjoy them both

I would also be interested in the centered titles

With greetings from Germany

13 hours ago, melonon said:

Is there any way for the album section to look like this?

PicsArt_05-04-11.29.59.jpg

Sorry I don't understand what you mean

9 hours ago, L8ggtt said:

Absolutely love your luminous skins!!

I really enjoy them both

I would also be interested in the centered titles

With greetings from Germany 

Thank you very much, your words mean a lot to me

Greetings from Indonesia :)

On 5/5/2019 at 2:03 AM, Nightshade Ghostaltar said:

Adaptive Text Color was done perfectly, thanks again!

Thanks for your suggestion :)

Aurora, Luminous and Luminous Black

• Added new layout : Alternative (Centered Title)
• Small Improvements

Bought luminous black and it's great that I can have text and play buttons the same color, was wondering is it possible to add the  ability  to hide the icons under the artwork,repeat,visualization, etc.

21 hours ago, pauldamo said:

Bought luminous black and it's great that I can have text and play buttons the same color, was wondering is it possible to add the  ability  to hide the icons under the artwork,repeat,visualization, etc.

Thank you, but I'm sorry, for icons under Album Art is an important component in the music player, I don't plan to add an option to hide it

19 hours ago, Mixified said:

Thank you, but I'm sorry, for icons under Album Art is an important component in the music player, I don't plan to add an option to hide it

That's fine,thanks for your response,I don't use them on the player page and without them it looks less cluttered ,there is a skin $yaps$ that has that option,but then doesn't have the option of coloring the play button.

On 5/9/2019 at 10:13 AM, Mixified said:

Aurora, Luminous and Luminous Black

• Added new layout : Alternative (Centered Title)
• Small Improvements

Centered Title looks great man, another great addition to it, Luminous Black and Yaps/Alt Yaps are my three favourite skins I use 99 percent of the time, Both Devs are doing fantastic skins and are always updated,  adding new features constantly, between Mixified and Flyingdutchman, it's like having 50 music players installed!

9 hours ago, Nightshade Ghostaltar said:

Centered Title looks great man, another great addition to it, Luminous Black and Yaps/Alt Yaps are my three favourite skins I use 99 percent of the time, Both Devs are doing fantastic skins and are always updated,  adding new features constantly, between Mixified and Flyingdutchman, it's like having 50 music players installed!

Wow, thank you so much. Actually my skin version, jumped from 1.3 to 1.5. Because 1.4 I added default/alternative layout with AA blur. but still broken. Maybe in 1.6,  I will try again 😁

NEW UPCOMING UPDATE

Aurora 1.6

Luminous 1.6

Luminous Black 1.6

I need time to check if everything is okay. updates will be available on Google Play Store soon 😉

New updates

Aurora 1.6
★ Added new Blur Layouts : Default, Alternative (Left Title), Alternative (Centered Title)

• Default and Alternative layouts has been improved
• Skin Info UI redesigned
• Small bug fixes

Note : For Blur layouts, to avoid buttons or text not visible/readable,  you have to change the Background Setting (Poweramp > Settings > Background). Recommended: Background Intensity set to 80%

Luminous 1.6

★ Added new Blur Layouts : Default, Alternative (Left Title), Alternative (Centered Title)

• Added White Color Wave Seekbar Style, suitable for Blur Layouts
• Small bug fixes

Note : For Blur layouts, to avoid buttons or text not visible/readable,  you have to change the Background Setting (Poweramp > Settings > Background). Recommended: Background Intensity set to 80% or 90%

Luminous Black 1.6

• Small bug fixes

Note : For Blur layouts, to avoid buttons or text not visible/readable,  you have to change the Background Setting (Poweramp > Settings > Background). Recommended: Background Intensity set to 80%

On 5/4/2019 at 2:36 AM, Mixified said:

Thank you, that's a very good idea. I'm working on it now. But after several attempts. I think if text alignment to the center cannot be as an option, because it will break song titles on the default layout. Is it okay if it is implemented directly into alternative layout?

I would purchase!!!  Love all your skins great work!

On 5/21/2019 at 7:32 PM, airtas said:

I would purchase!!!  Love all your skins great work!

Thanks a lot 😊

Hi @Mixified

Great work, thnx! Just purchased your skin.

There are still a few things I would like to tweak. I know it's just a matter of taste, but I suppose I can always ask 😉

It would be great if the user is able to choose a play button in the same style and size as the pause button.

May I ask you to consider adding grey as accent colour?

I always found the default menu buttons on the bottom of the now playing screen a bit to simplistic and not of the same style as the icons used for visualisation, timer, shuffle, etc.. it would be great if the menu buttons can be adjusted in a way that they are the same size, style and colour and that they are aligned with the other icons on the now playing screen.

Anyway, just suggesting. Thnx!

Hi @Mr. Make Believe

Thank you, I'm glad you like my work. I'm working on v1.7 which will be released next week. I have added something special for wave seekbar style :)
For gray accent color, I will add it too. Thank you for your suggestions 😉

Sorry for my english 😁