Mixified

Skins for Poweramp 3 : Luminous, Luminous Black, and Aurora

1 hour ago, Greywardx said:

Miscellaneous icon sizes doesn't seem to work in default view. 

Thanks for the report, I checked, it turns out that the problem exists when using the default layout (AA blur)

1 hour ago, Mr. Make Believe said:

thank you @flyingdutchman and @Mixified for the skins you made and the conituous developement. It''s really appreciated!

Love the added fuinctionality to change the icon size!

Thanks! But without you and other users use the skin and provide feedback and suggestions. We are nothing!

@Mixified, i have so far not managed to amend the size of the library icons. Tried setting height/width in drawable, scale , xhdpi, xxhdpi, xxxhdpi icons, but without any effect. Any thoughts ?

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, flyingdutchman said:

@Mixified, i have so far not managed to amend the size of the library icons. Tried setting height/width in drawable, scale , xhdpi, xxhdpi, xxxhdpi icons, but without any effect. Any thoughts ?

@flyingdutchmanFor the Library Icons, I'm not sure that using a scale can change its size. What I know is that we are only given access to change the icons. Unlike the navbar button we can use com.maxmpz.audioplayer:NavBarButton to change the scale.
But I haven't tried to give a different icons size for each density,

Edited by Mixified

Posted (edited)

The Semi Transparent Line Background has no effect in landscape. 

I really enjoy this skin. Keep it up. 👍🏻

Edited by Greywardx

2 minutes ago, Greywardx said:

The Semi Transparent Line Background has no effect in landscape. 

Ahhh. I forgot to configure it in landscape. Thanks!

@Mixified, thank you very much for new updates! Your skins are fantastic!

I would like to ask, is it possible to make wave seekbar style of static seekbar slightly higher as I asked in my previous comment? There is even more free space left when you use new small icons.

16 hours ago, Liza V said:

@Mixified, thank you very much for new updates! Your skins are fantastic!

I would like to ask, is it possible to make wave seekbar style of static seekbar slightly higher as I asked in my previous comment? There is even more free space left when you use new small icons.

@Liza V Thanks a lot!
On development for the next release. I will try to give a different configuration when using Pro Buttons (no circles) + Wave Seekbar.

@Mixified Please consider including a volume bar, that would be innovative, I see many music players on android and something that doesn’t have is a volume bar, on ios i saw a lot, but on android it seems like it’s kind of standard there is no volume bar in the players, which makes them limited.

14 hours ago, diguitar said:

@Mixified Please consider including a volume bar, that would be innovative, I see many music players on android and something that doesn’t have is a volume bar, on ios i saw a lot, but on android it seems like it’s kind of standard there is no volume bar in the players, which makes them limited.

Of course. I have a plan to make that feature. Just wait for the next update!

10 hours ago, Mixified said:

Of course. I have a plan to make that feature. Just wait for the next update!

Thank you @Mixified for your updates!

Thanks for the update, there is a bug if I use default layout then icon size of miscellaneous buttons didn't work properly. Only sleep timer icon behaves normally & other 3 icons didn't change its size or remain same

3 hours ago, Prosenjit said:

Thanks for the update, there is a bug if I use default layout then icon size of miscellaneous buttons didn't work properly. Only sleep timer icon behaves normally & other 3 icons didn't change its size or remain same

Thanks for the report, the issue has been fixed in the next release. 

I think I might have found an overlooked bug (in all 3 skins):

In Font, "Adaptive Elapsed and Duration Time" seems to have no effect. Instead, the "Adaptive Text Color" setting controls the color of those numbers.

On a side note, could you add "Adaptive" colors for the rectangle seekbars? The rectangles (to me) look so much better than rounded, but the colors never match.

1868555728_mixifiedcolor.thumb.jpg.6fcf56b54ae65402d68a89a2a15f7910.jpg

On 6/21/2020 at 3:57 PM, Mixified said:

Thanks for the report, the issue has been fixed in the next release. 

Thanks for man, I have a request please add an adaptive option for rectangle seekbars (for both) it looks so much better than the original rounded seekbar

I'm so sorry for the delay in replying to your messages because I have been very busy lately.

djdarko That's not a bug, according to the name of the option, both have different effects. But if you use both, there is no effect because Adaptive Text Color will override the Adaptive Elapsed and Duration Time.

djdarko Prosenjit You must have read my mind, because in the next release I have a plan to add an Adaptive Rectangle (thick and thin)

@Mixified

No worries, I'm definitely looking forward to the next update, take your time, I think we're all just glad that you have continued work on these skins! Thank you!

About the bug I mentioned, I'm definitely confused, check this out:

Screenshot_20200627-051203.thumb.jpg.9715a301464ed11098093f679d8bc5d0.jpg

With these settings, shouldn't the 0:01/3:27 be orange like the accent of the buttons?

On 6/27/2020 at 6:25 PM, djdarko said:

@Mixified

No worries, I'm definitely looking forward to the next update, take your time, I think we're all just glad that you have continued work on these skins! Thank you!

About the bug I mentioned, I'm definitely confused, check this out:

Screenshot_20200627-051203.thumb.jpg.9715a301464ed11098093f679d8bc5d0.jpg

With these settings, shouldn't the 0:01/3:27 be orange like the accent of the buttons?

@djdarkoI just investigated, it seems like Adaptive Elapsed and Duration Time is incomplete. In your screenshots, that option does not work in Pro Buttons with Simple Seekbar or when Pro Buttons is disabled. I will fix it in the next release. Thanks for the report!

9 hours ago, Mixified said:

@djdarkoI just investigated, it seems like Adaptive Elapsed and Duration Time is incomplete. In your screenshots, that option does not work in Pro Buttons with Simple Seekbar or when Pro Buttons is disabled. I will fix it in the next release. Thanks for the report!

Cool! Thanks for looking into it!