Mixified

Skins for Poweramp 3 : Luminous, Luminous Black, and Aurora

20 hours ago, invaderzim said:

Hey man! One request in mind...

Can we have an option to have the miscellaneous buttons (1) placed on top of the cover art, then have the latter (2) together with the track info pulled down, closer to the seekbar? Simply switch places. You may look into flyingdutchman's skin.

Anyhow, I seldom use those misc buttons (I don't want them hidden, though and they are still essential, if we are to talk about the toggle to hide ✌🏾) other than shuffling songs which is set most of the time. Having a big screen, I wanted to have a PA V2 feels where the cover art is much closer to the seekbar/play buttons. Thanks in advance, man! 🤙🏾

IMG_20200220_125556.jpg

Sure man, I will try to add it in v.3.6

Hey, I wanted to report a few issues with the skin that happen on my phone.

1. The alternative UI text is too close to the buttons

2. With Material navigation icons, the search icon is slightly cut off

3. Same goes with Unicons equalizer icons, there might be more issues like that I don't know of

My screen is 5,5 inch 1440x2560 QHD 534dpi.

660540803_Screenshot-2020-02-28-08-55-212.thumb.jpeg.faacd492b30b935f7dc2c085245ef41a.jpeg

24551876_Screenshot-2020-02-28-08-55-552.thumb.jpeg.ee8a27d17a992ac4db9dd01f020086bf.jpeg

On 2/20/2020 at 8:57 AM, Mixified said:

Sure, I'm developing that option for v3.6. Thanks for your suggestion!

Wow thank you so much 🙏

I was wondering if there is a way to move the 3 dots on the album cover (refer to red arrow below screenshot) inline with the song name? I don't want to hide it since that's the only option. The right side image shows that it's possible with a different skin and how it would look. Anyways, great job on the skin.

Skins.thumb.png.af03f16c329b3abfcb319135399e2d8c.png

On 3/12/2020 at 6:01 AM, brandonluciano824 said:

I was wondering if there is a way to move the 3 dots on the album cover (refer to red arrow below screenshot) inline with the song name? I don't want to hide it since that's the only option. The right side image shows that it's possible with a different skin and how it would look. Anyways, great job on the skin.

Hi, although not a solution for your request; long pressing the album art will make that menu pop up. So when hiding the 3 dot menu you don't lose any functionality. Just to let you know. Good luck! 

On 2/28/2020 at 3:13 PM, supra107 said:

Hey, I wanted to report a few issues with the skin that happen on my phone.

1. The alternative UI text is too close to the buttons

2. With Material navigation icons, the search icon is slightly cut off

3. Same goes with Unicons equalizer icons, there might be more issues like that I don't know of

My screen is 5,5 inch 1440x2560 QHD 534dpi.

660540803_Screenshot-2020-02-28-08-55-212.thumb.jpeg.faacd492b30b935f7dc2c085245ef41a.jpeg

24551876_Screenshot-2020-02-28-08-55-552.thumb.jpeg.ee8a27d17a992ac4db9dd01f020086bf.jpeg

Thank you for your feedback. I will fix it in the next release

On 3/9/2020 at 5:43 PM, Prosenjit said:

Wow thank you so much 🙏

I'm sorry because I have to say if I can't add that option to 3.6. That's because my skin uses codes that are quite complicated and are related to each other. I have to change everything, but it takes a long time.

That also applies to the request from @invaderzim.

But there are still many options that can be added such as fonts, icons, etc.

On 3/10/2020 at 3:17 PM, Anthika Pa said:

Can you make the edges small or fit the font?

20200310_053055.jpg

Yes, I can, but that isn't a priority for me to do

On 3/12/2020 at 12:01 PM, brandonluciano824 said:

Skins.thumb.png.af03f16c329b3abfcb319135399e2d8c.png

Unfortunately I will not add that option, because it will look ugly if you use an alternative layout with centered title :(. Sorry

Hi @Mixified, thank you for your response and anything you add to your skin is appreciated. May it not be what we wanted or needed but still, it's an update. Thanks, man!

@Mixified  No problem at all Sir, your skin is already feature packed the best in the market right now and most importantly u listen to your users and provide regular updates which is rare these days I'm telling this from my own experiences premium skin's, icon packs, kustom widgets/ live wallpapers do not update frequently they don't give a damn about their users.

You are different & the amount of support you provide is remarkable.

Your my favourite skin designer I'm 100% satisfied 🙏

19 hours ago, invaderzim said:

Hi @Mixified, thank you for your response and anything you add to your skin is appreciated. May it not be what we wanted or needed but still, it's an update. Thanks, man!

Thanks! I will continue to update the skins as long as I can

18 hours ago, Prosenjit said:

@Mixified  No problem at all Sir, your skin is already feature packed the best in the market right now and most importantly u listen to your users and provide regular updates which is rare these days I'm telling this from my own experiences premium skin's, icon packs, kustom widgets/ live wallpapers do not update frequently they don't give a damn about their users.

You are different & the amount of support you provide is remarkable.

Your my favourite skin designer I'm 100% satisfied 🙏

Thank you for your kind words, I really appreciate it

I believe the personalization app must be constantly updated following the app base (music app, widget, etc) to ensure it runs smoothly

Screenshot_2020-03-25-19-04-26-361_com.maxmpz.audioplayer.thumb.jpg.e873f4f60fee1730288fc2da28d18574.jpg    Screenshot_2020-03-25-19-03-06-623_com.maxmpz.audioplayer.thumb.jpg.acfc098f1a7c1d36dc43f0508e3f3302.jpg    Screenshot_2020-03-25-19-06-12-100_com.maxmpz.audioplayer.thumb.jpg.42a33e26fedcab1829f6ce2911aa32ab.jpg

Luminous | Luminous Black | Aurora

version 3.6

• New 6 Simple Seekbar Styles : Default, Solid Circle, No Circle, Wave Seekbar, Static Wave Seekbar, Divided Wave Seekbar
• New 4 Player UI Album Art Sizes : Default, Small, Medium, Full
• New Player UI and Library Album Art Style : Rounded++
• Full View in Player UI Album Art Style has been moved to Player UI Album Art Size (Full)
• Added Chinese (Traditional) language. Thanks to Shion.Marsmallow
• Various Improvements
• Fixed known bugs

2 hours ago, Mixified said:

Please enjoy the new update!

Screenshots looking good! Can't wait to try this. Thanks, man! 🤙🏾

Hi Mixified, I have a question : it's possible that you change or give the option to change or hide the name LUMINOUS ? (as you see in the image)

Your skin is great, Thanks !

Screenshot_20200325-205638.png

14 hours ago, invaderzim said:

Screenshots looking good! Can't wait to try this. Thanks, man! 🤙🏾

10 hours ago, Mr. Make Believe said:

Nice additions, look sweet.

Thnx! 

Thanks man! Always take care of your health in the midst of covid-19 virus pandemic

8 hours ago, GDMFSOB said:

Hi Mixified, I have a question : it's possible that you change or give the option to change or hide the name LUMINOUS ? (as you see in the image)

Your skin is great, Thanks !

Screenshot_20200325-205638.png

Thanks! But sorry, I'm not interested in adding that option 🙂

Right now, I focus on bug fixes and other improvements

Thanks for the continued updates!

I wanted to suggest a couple things:

Can we get adaptive color for the new seekbar styles? Also, it would be great to have a "static divided" seekbar style.

Screenshot_20200327-185942s.thumb.jpg.d6478218e8f93130d5ba43a231fe6d71.jpg

4 hours ago, djdarko said:

Thanks for the continued updates!

I wanted to suggest a couple things:

Can we get adaptive color for the new seekbar styles? Also, it would be great to have a "static divided" seekbar style.

Screenshot_20200327-185942s.thumb.jpg.d6478218e8f93130d5ba43a231fe6d71.jpg

Thanks!

Actually the wave seekbar style uses the same style as the existing one. Use adaptive rounded if you want wave seekbar following the accent color
For static divided, I will try to add it in the next release.

I've noticed that the bug with the certain icon styles being cut off still persists on my device after the 3.6 update, but otherwise it's great, and the alternate title styles are indeed properly scaled and positioned now.

I also have a feature request for the ability to set the navigation indicator color. I like my accent colors to be full white for foreground and dark for the background, but the current navigation indicator is meant for any accent color but white. Being able to set the navigation indicator color only would be great, as I like to keep things as monochrome as possible, but I'd also like to either make the navigation indicator gray, or make it have an actual color, to have just a hint of it.

Oh yeah, and I hope that with the next release the settings menu will be organized in submenus, which were added in a recent Poweramp update. Out of all the skins I've tried, this one is the nicest one of all. Keep up the good work!

Thank you very much for the updates, especially for the last one! Wave seekbar styles of simple seekbar look very interesting. I want to ask, if there is any way to change height or position of such seekbars and pro buttons according to display aspect ratio? For example, I have 18:9 display and there is a lot of free space left between buttons and seekbar (as in the first image). Maybe this wave seekbar could be a bit higher?

Also, I noticed two small bugs. Firstly, changing library album art style dosen't affects playlist album arts which are shown when you add folders to playlists. Secondly, the search button icon in the folder header, which was added later than others, has a background, which is different from other icons without it. You can see it, when you slowly swipe to the left or to the right when viewing a folder (as in the second image).

Finally, I have one optional request: is it possible to add an option to change lyrics window position and transparency? Now it is shown over the control buttons and seekbar, but maybe it could be shown over the album art and with some transparency, so the control buttons and seekbar could be available?

20200410_131440.jpg

20200410_140553.jpg

On 4/9/2020 at 3:07 AM, supra107 said:

I've noticed that the bug with the certain icon styles being cut off still persists on my device after the 3.6 update, but otherwise it's great, and the alternate title styles are indeed properly scaled and positioned now.

I also have a feature request for the ability to set the navigation indicator color. I like my accent colors to be full white for foreground and dark for the background, but the current navigation indicator is meant for any accent color but white. Being able to set the navigation indicator color only would be great, as I like to keep things as monochrome as possible, but I'd also like to either make the navigation indicator gray, or make it have an actual color, to have just a hint of it.

Oh yeah, and I hope that with the next release the settings menu will be organized in submenus, which were added in a recent Poweramp update. Out of all the skins I've tried, this one is the nicest one of all. Keep up the good work!

Okay, thanks for the report, I will try to fix it again in the next release.
Sure, I will add these new features to my skins. But maybe the v3.7 release is a bit longer than usual because I'm very busy lately. Thanks!

Posted (edited)
On 4/10/2020 at 6:09 PM, Liza V said:

Thank you very much for the updates, especially for the last one! Wave seekbar styles of simple seekbar look very interesting. I want to ask, if there is any way to change height or position of such seekbars and pro buttons according to display aspect ratio? For example, I have 18:9 display and there is a lot of free space left between buttons and seekbar (as in the first image). Maybe this wave seekbar could be a bit higher?

Thanks! I'm glad you like it. 

Yes, that's possible. In v3.7 I will change the skin settings and also the latest features added from the latest Poweramp beta.

Maybe the skin release is a little longer than usual.

Also, I noticed two small bugs. Firstly, changing library album art style dosen't affects playlist album arts which are shown when you add folders to playlists. Secondly, the search button icon in the folder header, which was added later than others, has a background, which is different from other icons without it. You can see it, when you slowly swipe to the left or to the right when viewing a folder (as in the second image).

Oh, I didn't know that. But I will try to fix it. Thanks for the report

Finally, I have one optional request: is it possible to add an option to change lyrics window position and transparency? Now it is shown over the control buttons and seekbar, but maybe it could be shown over the album art and with some transparency, so the control buttons and seekbar could be available?

I'm not sure because I've never changed anything in the Lyrics window, but I'll try it

Edited by Mixified

Posted (edited)

Hi @Mixified,

I hope you're doing well and you and your loved ones are healthy. How is life as a married man?

I didn't think I would come up with another request since your skin really fit my needs, style and wishes. Love it. One tiny wish at the moment.

We talked about changing the position of the past and total time items beneath the wave seek bar in line with the (file) info item just above the bottom menu. This wasn't possible. Therefore you added the option of making the background of the time items transparent, which looks nice. Now since the wave seek bar is devided in two colours to show the past part and the remaining part of the song and it overlaps the time items every now and then it's not possible to read the time items when they overlap since the colours of the time items and wave seek bar are somewhat the same.

In my case the past part of the wave seek bar is grey and the remaining part is white. If it's possible for you to make the time items in a contrasting colour with the colour of the wave seek bar they would be better readable. In my case: the past time would be white coloured and the remaining time would be grey, so it contrasts with the wave seek bar 

So in short: on the left the past time in white while the past wave seek bar is in grey and on the right the time in grey while the past seek wave bar is in white.

I know it's just a minor detail, so just do with it whatever you want.

Thnx anyway.

Stay safe!

Edited by Mr. Make Believe