Mixified

Skins for Poweramp 3 : Luminous, Luminous Black, and Aurora

@Mixified Thnx for the continuous updates! Love the skin!

Only wish I still have is better alignment/positioning of the start/progressed time and endtime when using the wave seekbar. 

When using the simple seekbar like in your screenshots, the start/progressed time and endtime are nicely alligned with information field (which can show file info, folder, etc. by choice) on the bottom of the now playingscreen. When using the wave seekbar however the start/progressed time and endtime are moved up and are actually blocking the wave seekbar on louder mixes or mixes that lack dynamics. It would be nice if the start/progressed time and endtime are alligned with the infofield on the bottom of the screen like they are when using the simple seekbar. 

I added a screenshot to show you what I mean. First shot is how the allignement is now in your current version and the second screen is how I would like to see it. 

I know it's just a detail, so feel free to ignore this, but since you've been handling requests so niceley I figured why not dare and ask. Appreciate all you did so for, which is more than enough. 

Thnx!  

Screenshot_2020-01-29-09-44-48-13_345bb2134bfb84a7decceb0b36861421.png

Screenshot_wish.jpg

Edited by Mr. Make Believe

On 1/29/2020 at 11:23 AM, hypomaniac-eric said:

Is it possible to add a VU meter like the old stereos and the professional equipment?  The kind that's green-yellow-red.

On 1/29/2020 at 1:45 PM, invaderzim said:

Instead of the knobs. +1 to this!

On 1/29/2020 at 3:16 PM, Prosenjit said:

+1

I don't know. I think this is related to visualization and I can't create .milk (MilkDrop) yet :(

On 1/29/2020 at 3:57 PM, Mr. Make Believe said:

@Mixified Thnx for the continuous updates! Love the skin!

Only wish I still have is better alignment/positioning of the start/progressed time and endtime when using the wave seekbar. 

When using the simple seekbar like in your screenshots, the start/progressed time and endtime are nicely alligned with information field (which can show file info, folder, etc. by choice) on the bottom of the now playingscreen. When using the wave seekbar however the start/progressed time and endtime are moved up and are actually blocking the wave seekbar on louder mixes or mixes that lack dynamics. It would be nice if the start/progressed time and endtime are alligned with the infofield on the bottom of the screen like they are when using the simple seekbar. 

I added a screenshot to show you what I mean. First shot is how the allignement is now in your current version and the second screen is how I would like to see it. 

I know it's just a detail, so feel free to ignore this, but since you've been handling requests so niceley I figured why not dare and ask. Appreciate all you did so for, which is more than enough. 

Thnx!  

Screenshot_2020-01-29-09-44-48-13_345bb2134bfb84a7decceb0b36861421.png

Screenshot_wish.jpg

No problem, I'm working on your request for the next release :)

Edited by Mixified

1 hour ago, Mixified said:

No problem, I'm working on your request for the next release :)

Thnx man! Wow! I honestly believe I'm out of requests now, ha ha. It's perfect for me than. Thank you so much! 

Can you also add an option to make the background of the elapsed/remaining time transparent? 

Great job on this whole thing. It's awesome and appreciated that you keep updating and taking requests. 

On 1/31/2020 at 10:50 PM, Mr. Make Believe said:

Thnx man! Wow! I honestly believe I'm out of requests now, ha ha. It's perfect for me than. Thank you so much! 

Hahaha, I just do what I can, but unfortunately, your request is causing a conflict with pro buttons with simple seekbar if enabled. However, I have made the option to remove the rounded shape behind elapsed/duration to make it look transparent. If that's not enough, I also give you the option to hide Elapsed / Duration. To make sure you are satisfied with what i did :) . Please see the screenshots below

On 2/4/2020 at 7:15 AM, Greywardx said:

Can you also add an option to make the background of the elapsed/remaining time transparent? 

Great job on this whole thing. It's awesome and appreciated that you keep updating and taking requests. 

Thanks!. I just finished adding that option. Please see the screenshots below

Transparent Elapsed/Duration

Screenshot_2020-02-05-11-29-48-301_com.maxmpz.audioplayer.thumb.jpg.8f6d286504cdc8d3c5de05a9fdc8098a.jpg

Hide Elapsed/Duration

Screenshot_2020-02-05-11-29-42-689_com.maxmpz.audioplayer.thumb.jpg.556436fd9e2c11f12d086e6d23ac58a4.jpg

Edited by Mixified

On 2/5/2020 at 5:52 AM, Mixified said:

Hahaha, I just do what I can, but unfortunately, your request is causing a conflict with pro buttons with simple seekbar if enabled. However, I have made the option to remove the rounded shape behind elapsed/duration to make it look transparent. If that's not enough, I also give you the option to hide Elapsed / Duration. To make sure you are satisfied with what i did :) . Please see the screenshots below.

Hi Mixified, no worries. It sure shouldn't mess up other things. Thnx for looking into this. Making the background transparent sure makes it look a lot better. Thnx!

Hello everyone, I just released v3.4. If you have any problems, feel free to send me a feedback.Thanks!

Screenshot_2020-02-14-19-37-45-777_com.maxmpz.audioplayer.thumb.jpg.0539a38580b3355615be41c4b8dd86e5.jpgScreenshot_2020-02-14-19-29-18-476_com.maxmpz.audioplayer.thumb.jpg.dfdbf5bfeb6d25ce8bd3d4f495e92279.jpgScreenshot_2020-02-14-19-32-18-448_com.maxmpz.audioplayer.thumb.jpg.f147bbef09b1edfa596ae43fb3babf03.jpg

Luminous | Luminous Black | Aurora

version 3.4

• New Transparent Elapsed and Duration Time
• New Hide Elapsed and Duration Time 
• New Hide Wave Seekbar
• Added Chinese (Simplified) language. Thanks to Shion.Marsmallow and 南风知我意 吹梦到西洲
• Improved Transparent Navigation Bar
• Improved Pro Buttons Icons for multiple screen densities
• Improved Hide Previous and Next Song Buttons
• Redesigned Info & Settings
• Fixed Hide App Icon Button
• Fixed crash Info & Settings after pressed Hide App Icon button. You need to reinstall the skin to make it work again

Edited by Mixified

@Mixified  thank you for the update. I have noticed the player buttons, as well as the miscellaneous buttons became pixelated. You may compare the pro buttons with the elapsed time/duration, nav bar, song info etc.

Screenshot_2020-02-14-23-50-43-88_345bb2134bfb84a7decceb0b36861421.png

Edited by invaderzim

1 hour ago, invaderzim said:

@Mixified  thank you for the update. I have noticed the player buttons, as well as the miscellaneous buttons became pixelated. You may compare the pro buttons with the elapsed time/duration, nav bar, song info etc.

Screenshot_2020-02-14-23-50-43-88_345bb2134bfb84a7decceb0b36861421.png

*deleted. 

Edited by Mixified

Great update love the transparent options for elapsed & total time, but I have a problem music control buttons looks blurry it is not as crisp as used to be before. Also the colours looks faded in control buttons

IMG_20200214_213126.jpg

1 minute ago, Prosenjit said:

Great update love the transparent options for elapsed & total time, but I have a problem music control buttons looks blurry it is not as crisp as used to be before. Also the colours looks faded in control buttons

IMG_20200214_213126.jpg

I'll release the bug fix ASAP

10 minutes ago, Mixified said:

I'll release the bug fix ASAP

Thanks for your quick response I just noticed that many parts ui is effected they become blurry

IMG_20200214_214849.jpg

IMG_20200214_214908.jpg

8 minutes ago, Prosenjit said:

Thanks for your quick response I just noticed that many parts ui is effected they become blurry

IMG_20200214_214849.jpg

IMG_20200214_214908.jpg

Thank you for the report, I just uploaded 3.5. Wait for a few minutes until Google publishes it

34 minutes ago, invaderzim said:

I'm always updating through Play Store. Yep, Prosenjit also have noticed it. We shall wait for the fix. Thank you.

The problem was solved in v3.5. Thank you for the report. 

2 hours ago, Mixified said:

The problem was solved in v3.5. Thank you for the report. 

Indeed! Thanks, man. Crispy icons! 👌🏾

13 hours ago, invaderzim said:

Indeed! Thanks, man. Crispy icons! 👌🏾

12 hours ago, Mr. Make Believe said:

Thnx man. It's appreciated!

Thanks a lot!

14 hours ago, Prosenjit said:

Can we select separate colours for miscellaneous buttons, navbar buttons and different colour for equaliser

Sure, I'm developing that option for v3.6. Thanks for your suggestion!

Hey man! One request in mind...

Can we have an option to have the miscellaneous buttons (1) placed on top of the cover art, then have the latter (2) together with the track info pulled down, closer to the seekbar? Simply switch places. You may look into flyingdutchman's skin.

Anyhow, I seldom use those misc buttons (I don't want them hidden, though and they are still essential, if we are to talk about the toggle to hide ✌🏾) other than shuffling songs which is set most of the time. Having a big screen, I wanted to have a PA V2 feels where the cover art is much closer to the seekbar/play buttons. Thanks in advance, man! 🤙🏾

IMG_20200220_125556.jpg

Edited by invaderzim