Mixified

Skins for Poweramp 3 : Luminous, Luminous Black, and Aurora

On 12/1/2019 at 3:52 PM, Mr. Make Believe said:

Cool, looking forward to the release! Good to see you dropping by here every know and then and hope you're doing well 

Thanks man! 3.0 will be released shortly

249815029_LFULL.thumb.png.b85801f70d1a00fa22b1db4bd541d4ef.png   942509699_AFULL.thumb.png.ade9b41ed895024f0fc54b8f378c1129.png   91648500_LBFULL.thumb.png.26e661a4771d8bc1a3ae8728f5b6f697.png

Luminous | Luminous Black | Aurora

version 3.0

Changelog

Aurora 3.0
• New 4 Navigation Styles : Floating (Rectangle), Floating (Rounded), Floating (Rectangle with BG), Floating (Rounded with BG)
• New 17 Accent Colors : Black, Alt Red, Alt Pink, Alt Purple, Alt Deep Purple, Alt Indigo, Alt Blue, Alt Light Blue, Alt Cyan, Alt Teal, Alt Green, Alt Light Green, Alt Lime, Alt Yellow, Alt Amber, Alt Orange, Alt Deep Orange
• New 2 Knob and Eq Styles : Simple (Semi Transparent), Color Stroke (Without BG). Suitable if you use Transparent Background and Hide Equalizer Lines options
• New Hide Prev and Next Song Buttons
• New Album Art Shadow
• New Flat UI, now you can remove all shadows on the Poweramp
• New Alt Selected Track Color
• New Hide Equalizer Lines
• Font Styles and Capitalize is now stable
• Minor Improvements

Luminous 3.0
• New 4 Navigation Styles : Floating (Rectangle), Floating (Rounded), Floating (Rectangle with BG), Floating (Rounded with BG)
• New 16 Accent Colors : Alt Red, Alt Pink, Alt Purple, Alt Deep Purple, Alt Indigo, Alt Blue, Alt Light Blue, Alt Cyan, Alt Teal, Alt Green, Alt Light Green, Alt Lime, Alt Yellow, Alt Amber, Alt Orange, Alt Deep Orange
• New 2 Knob and Eq Styles : Simple (Semi Transparent), Color Stroke (Without BG). Suitable if you use Transparent Background and Hide Equalizer Lines options
• New Album Art Shadow
• Minor Improvements

Luminous Black 3.0
• New 18 Accent Colors : Vanilla, Steel Blue, Alt Red, Alt Pink, Alt Purple, Alt Deep Purple, Alt Indigo, Alt Blue, Alt Light Blue, Alt Cyan, Alt Teal, Alt Green, Alt Light Green, Alt Lime, Alt Yellow, Alt Amber, Alt Orange, Alt Deep Orange
• New 7 Background Colors : Light Dark, Dark Brown, Neon Red, Neon Purple, Neon Blue, Neon Green, Neon Yellow
• New Album Art Shadow
• Minor Improvements

9 minutes ago, Mr. Make Believe said:

Awesome! Thnx man! Lots of extra features as well! impressed. 

Thanks! Enjoy the new update :)

Damm what a difference a color can make, that looks amazing, and this combination of colors is very easy for the eyes

Thanks for considering my suggestion, this looks absolutely wonderful even so it already did before. I found it that even with all the text using the accent color looks better now

Also the new alternative accent colors looks nice as well, some of them look crazy with the full dark background, you're doing a fantastic work

On 11/29/2019 at 11:33 AM, Mixified said:

Sorry for late reply, I've been busy lately

Same, sorry for not noticing your tag before as that message was from like a week ago XD

Screenshot_2019-12-05-11-35-43.png

Screenshot_2019-12-05-11-35-57.png

Awesome update thanks for your continued support new album art shadow looks really nice. But after the update I'm experiencing a issue text on status bar messed up with library screen text no matter what color i chose. I always disabled status bar in Poweramp ui settings that's why I can't say if the issue was already there or not

Screenshot_2019-12-05-20-36-30-454_com.maxmpz.audioplayer.jpg

IMG_20191205_204150.jpg

16 hours ago, ScarletNeko said:

Damm what a difference a color can make, that looks amazing, and this combination of colors is very easy for the eyes

Thanks for considering my suggestion, this looks absolutely wonderful even so it already did before. I found it that even with all the text using the accent color looks better now

Also the new alternative accent colors looks nice as well, some of them look crazy with the full dark background, you're doing a fantastic work

Same, sorry for not noticing your tag before as that message was from like a week ago XD

Screenshot_2019-12-05-11-35-43.png

Screenshot_2019-12-05-11-35-57.png

Thanks! I appreciate it. In the next update, I will give more accent colors like that

16 hours ago, Prosenjit said:

Awesome update thanks for your continued support new album art shadow looks really nice. But after the update I'm experiencing a issue text on status bar messed up with library screen text no matter what color i chose. I always disabled status bar in Poweramp ui settings that's why I can't say if the issue was already there or not

Screenshot_2019-12-05-20-36-30-454_com.maxmpz.audioplayer.jpg

IMG_20191205_204150.jpg

Thanks! Umm maybe you forgot to disable Transparent Status bar?

The new colors are great, but with so many choices now, it might be easier to put them in order

ex.

Neon Purple = Purple (Neon)

Deep Purple = Purple (Deep)

Alt Deep Purple = Purple (Deep) (Alt)

Also, colors like "Dark" and "Dark Light" could be "Charcoal" and "Charcoal Light".

Just a suggestion!

I find some combination of settings in this skin make my Poweramp hang, no button is responsive, fortunately it only lasts a few seconds to a minute, then I can open the skin menu again.

I've been experimenting with the settings, mainly use Luminous skin.

I'm unsure what causes it, but the hang happened mostly after I set the player UI style to default or any of the [AA Blur] settings (instead of my usual Center Text no background).

On 12/22/2019 at 7:17 PM, djdarko said:

The new colors are great, but with so many choices now, it might be easier to put them in order

ex.

Neon Purple = Purple (Neon)

Deep Purple = Purple (Deep)

Alt Deep Purple = Purple (Deep) (Alt)

Also, colors like "Dark" and "Dark Light" could be "Charcoal" and "Charcoal Light".

Just a suggestion!

Thanks, Your suggestion I will put it in my list

On 12/23/2019 at 10:52 PM, monkeybutt said:

I find some combination of settings in this skin make my Poweramp hang, no button is responsive, fortunately it only lasts a few seconds to a minute, then I can open the skin menu again.

I've been experimenting with the settings, mainly use Luminous skin.

I'm unsure what causes it, but the hang happened mostly after I set the player UI style to default or any of the [AA Blur] settings (instead of my usual Center Text no background).

If you found what cause the problem, please send me the screenshots of your skin settings. Because i don't have any problem on my device.

Actually some user report the same problem to me by email, but they didn't give me more details.

On 12/24/2019 at 5:24 PM, hrolf1713 said:

Would it be possible to have an option to hide the top cover in the library navigation ?

So instead of looking like this:

Screenshot_20191224-111753_Poweramp.thumb.jpg.a38547f2306806da1393534014c860f7.jpg

It would look like this:

Screenshot_20191224-111753_Poweramp-1.thumb.jpg.876f7e4392eb5d63f47406ad579aff1a.jpg

I will try to add it on the next release, If possible

I'm sorry guys for the delay of my reply.

To be honest, I'm preparing for my wedding to be held on December 29th 😄, so I am very busy at the moment. And I want to let you know if in January or February (I'm not sure) there will be a new skin to be released. The skin is very different from the previous. Actually I also have the desire to merge Aurora, Luminous and Luminous Black into one skin, because at the beginning of development, I have not been able to combine white and black skin. But i'm still not sure to do it

Anyway, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year guys!

36 minutes ago, Mixified said:

To be honest, I'm preparing for my wedding to be held on December 29th 😄, so I am very busy at the moment. And I want to let you know if in January or February (I'm not sure) there will be a new skin to be released. The skin is very different from the previous. Actually I also have the desire to merge Aurora, Luminous and Luminous Black into one skin, because at the beginning of development, I have not been able to combine white and black skin. But i'm still not sure to do it

I'm preparing for my wedding to be held on December 29th

Congratulations!!

don't worry about the skin too much, focus on your wedding man! make it a good moment.

the bugged settings isn't the one I like to use anyway, I just like experimenting with the settings. I'll email you when I try it again some time.

Again, congrats on the wedding!

1 hour ago, monkeybutt said:

I'm preparing for my wedding to be held on December 29th

Congratulations!!

don't worry about the skin too much, focus on your wedding man! make it a good moment.

the bugged settings isn't the one I like to use anyway, I just like experimenting with the settings. I'll email you when I try it again some time.

Again, congrats on the wedding!

Thanks man! 

2 hours ago, Mixified said:

Congratulations in advance! 

13 hours ago, Mr. Make Believe said:

@Mixified congratulations man! Have a splendid day. Make sure you enjoy every minute. I wish you and your life-partner-to-be all the best.

Thank you thank you so much... Your words make me so happy 😊 

On 12/26/2019 at 2:34 AM, Mixified said:

To be honest, I'm preparing for my wedding to be held on December 29th 😄

Congrats, good luck, Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year!

Focus on important life things, we'll be here when you return! 👍

On 12/26/2019 at 3:04 PM, Mixified said:

Congratulations wish you a very happy married life

On 12/30/2019 at 6:17 AM, djdarko said:

Congrats, good luck, Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year!

Focus on important life things, we'll be here when you return! 👍

On 12/31/2019 at 3:05 AM, Prosenjit said:

Congratulations wish you a very happy married life

Thanks man!