Poweramp
Mixified

Skins for Poweramp 3 : Luminous, Luminous Black, and Aurora

11 hours ago, Mr. Make Believe said:

All the functionality is allready there so no buttons are needed. It would just make the skin look more clean if the buttons are removable as an option. All that's really needed is just the play/pause button. 

Agreed, but what about the |<  >| album change buttons? Due to Poweramp V3's lack up/down swipe, aren't they still needed?

14 hours ago, Mr. Make Believe said:

Awesome man! Thnx! Appreciate it!

11 hours ago, invaderzim said:

Superb!! 👌🏽

Thanks!

6 hours ago, djdarko said:

Agreed, but what about the |<  >| album change buttons? Due to Poweramp V3's lack up/down swipe, aren't they still needed?

I think each user has different preferences. That's why I tried to fulfill all requests. Although sometimes it's difficult and impossible to do :)

16 hours ago, djdarko said:

You're totally right. I'm an album listener, so forgot about that function since I barely used it. It isn't too much of a hastle to manually select the next album in that case. But yeah, it would be nice if Max would add the swipe up command. 

@Mixified Looking forward to your next update. Thnx! 

@Mixified

Could you let us know what settings are used on some of your preview images? Or possibly make a few presets within each skin?

On 11/1/2019 at 8:11 PM, Mr. Make Believe said:

@Mixified Looking forward to your next update. Thnx! 

I'm sorry to say this, for the next update it might take longer than usual. If I may be honest, there is something that I must resolve in my life. it's very tiring for my mind right now. I'm sorry, but I will do my best

15 hours ago, djdarko said:

@Mixified

Could you let us know what settings are used on some of your preview images? Or possibly make a few presets within each skin?

I only use settings from the skin and background settings on Poweramp if I use the blur layout. For presets, I don't think it's possible

10 hours ago, Mixified said:

I'm sorry to say this, for the next update it might take longer than usual. If I may be honest, there is something that I must resolve in my life. it's very tiring for my mind right now. I'm sorry, but I will do my best

No worries man! You have more important things in your life right now. No need to apologise. Appreciate what you did so far. I can be patient

On 11/3/2019 at 11:56 PM, Mr. Make Believe said:

No worries man! You have more important things in your life right now. No need to apologise. Appreciate what you did so far. I can be patient

Thank you! I'm so glad to hear your words. Yes it is important, so important for me. I'm preparing for my happiness right now xd

8 hours ago, Mixified said:

Thank you! I'm so glad to hear your words. Yes it is important, so important for me. I'm preparing for my happiness right now xd

I wish you all the best with that!

On 11/8/2019 at 12:27 AM, djdarko said:

If anyone is looking for some skin example settings, I've made one for each of the three skins.

Aurora-Luminous-Black.thumb.png.1e9510d6a60ff3e23c559e64851995a5.png

Skin Settings:

https://pastebin.com/TjCtNrdB

Matching widgets attached:

4x1 Aurora.json 243 B · 0 downloads 4x1 Luminous.json 245 B · 0 downloads 4x1 LuminousBlack.json 250 B · 0 downloads

does the theme come with those widgets?  or did you alter the stock widgets?

10 hours ago, hypomaniac-eric said:

does the theme come with those widgets?  or did you alter the stock widgets?

Altered (color-matched) stock widgets.

@hypomaniac-eric,  as far i can see on the navbar, the ones on the right hand side are standard light and dark theme. The left screenshot has a different equaliser icon.

Icons used on the Topsubaabuttons, the 4 beneath albumart for the 2 left most screenshots have been altered.

It looks like the pro buttons have been  amended such that you can manage background and the front layer ie the triangles. I do a similar thing by setting the colour of those triangles.

@mixified @maxmp

Sorry if I'm overlooking this, but are these functions currently implemented into Poweramp?

API 23 and above

<item name="android:windowLightStatusBar">true</item>

API 27 and above

<item name="android:windowLightNavigationBar">true</item>

It would look great to have those icons match the theme colors.

Spent the last 50 minutes changing and looking at the settings, there's endless combinations and they all look very nice, that is some amazing work there. I got the Luminous Dark, but I may get the White version someday as well.

Using on a LG G7 on stock 8.0.0 and haven't seen any problem, bug or strange behavior so far (b853 of PA). Really nice looking and working perfectly!

Forgive me just arriving and already dropping suggestions, but, an idea for some colors: a cream white, like a super light brown for accent color. Imagine placing just some drops of coffee on a small cup of milk. And for background, a matching but very dark, deep cinnamon brown. Might be an interesting addiction to the color collection (that is already amazing)!

On 11/16/2019 at 5:43 AM, djdarko said:

@Mixified  Are the settings for these skins stored somewhere that is accessible by users?

I'm pretty sure the skin settings are saved in the Poweramp settings. I have tried to test with export settings > clear data Poweramp & skin  > then Import.

On 11/18/2019 at 12:02 AM, djdarko said:

@mixified @maxmp

Sorry if I'm overlooking this, but are these functions currently implemented into Poweramp?

API 23 and above

<item name="android:windowLightStatusBar">true</item>

API 27 and above

<item name="android:windowLightNavigationBar">true</item>

It would look great to have those icons match the theme colors.

Yes, but do you mean that the status and navigation bar icons use the same color as the skin accent color? I have tried it before but I don't think it can be done.

On 11/20/2019 at 6:23 AM, ScarletNeko said:

Spent the last 50 minutes changing and looking at the settings, there's endless combinations and they all look very nice, that is some amazing work there. I got the Luminous Dark, but I may get the White version someday as well.

Using on a LG G7 on stock 8.0.0 and haven't seen any problem, bug or strange behavior so far (b853 of PA). Really nice looking and working perfectly!

Forgive me just arriving and already dropping suggestions, but, an idea for some colors: a cream white, like a super light brown for accent color. Imagine placing just some drops of coffee on a small cup of milk. And for background, a matching but very dark, deep cinnamon brown. Might be an interesting addiction to the color collection (that is already amazing)!

Thank you, i'm appreciate it,  I will consider your suggestion and might add it in future release

For version 3.0. I've added 16 accent colors, similar with previous colors but more brighter and catchy :)

I'm pretty sure the skin settings are saved in the Poweramp settings. I have tried to test with export settings > clear data Poweramp & skin  > then Import

@Mixified, did this work, ie did you check settings were lost?  and did this not clear your license too ? By the way I believe the settings are saved in a text file called stable-ids.txt which is held in Poweramp's own folders which cannot be accessed by users (especially with the latest android versions). It was you in fact that pointed me towards this.

@ScarletNeko, why don't you provide the colour hex codes for your requested colours? for example sites like  https://www.w3schools.com/colors/colors_picker.asp .

1 hour ago, flyingdutchman said:

I'm pretty sure the skin settings are saved in the Poweramp settings. I have tried to test with export settings > clear data Poweramp & skin  > then Import

@Mixified, did this work, ie did you check settings were lost?  and did this not clear your license too ? By the way I believe the settings are saved in a text file called stable-ids.txt which is held in Poweramp's own folders which cannot be accessed by users (especially with the latest android versions). It was you in fact that pointed me towards this.

@flyingdutchman Edited: Yeah, I forget that. I'm losing my mind 😂

9 hours ago, Mixified said:

I'm pretty sure the skin settings are saved in the Poweramp settings. I have tried to test with export settings > clear data Poweramp & skin  > then Import.

Yes, but do you mean that the status and navigation bar icons use the same color as the skin accent color? I have tried it before but I don't think it can be done.

Thanks for the replies - Yes, I mean like this:

adele-color.thumb.png.c60851fb5ecd2ebfb3e61fd8dae931ff.png

I figure if we can't really hide that info within Poweramp to at least color match it. If it's not possible, that's fine, it was just a suggestion!

Also, I asked Max if he could add an option to remove the drop-shadow from the widgets, I noticed that a lot of colors don't appear correct when copied to the widget colors, as it has a forced dropshadow:

501675602_drop-shadowcontrast.png.2ee63172fd229ab723b685669c2c2638.png

On 11/21/2019 at 9:07 AM, flyingdutchman said:

@ScarletNeko, why don't you provide the colour hex codes for your requested colours?

I actually had thought about that but for some reason I didn't did it at that time, lol

What I was talking about could be something like #F2D1B3 for accent and #332013 for background more or less, these colors look interesting together doesn't?

Sorry for late reply, I've been busy lately

On 11/22/2019 at 1:38 AM, djdarko said:

Thanks for the replies - Yes, I mean like this:

adele-color.thumb.png.c60851fb5ecd2ebfb3e61fd8dae931ff.png

I figure if we can't really hide that info within Poweramp to at least color match it. If it's not possible, that's fine, it was just a suggestion!

Also, I asked Max if he could add an option to remove the drop-shadow from the widgets, I noticed that a lot of colors don't appear correct when copied to the widget colors, as it has a forced dropshadow:

501675602_drop-shadowcontrast.png.2ee63172fd229ab723b685669c2c2638.png

That's right, if status and navigation icon to match with accent color, that would be cool!

On 11/23/2019 at 5:15 AM, ScarletNeko said:

I actually had thought about that but for some reason I didn't did it at that time, lol

What I was talking about could be something like #F2D1B3 for accent and #332013 for background more or less, these colors look interesting together doesn't?

I have tried adding hex codes to the skin, and yes, these colors look good. here the result

Screenshot_2019-11-29-21-44-59-807_com.maxmpz.audioplayer.thumb.jpg.a3390809e63c521f83301fd752ae97f4.jpg

On 11/21/2019 at 9:47 AM, Mixified said:

For version 3.0. I've added 16 accent colors, similar with previous colors but more brighter and catchy :)

Cool, looking forward to the release! Good to see you dropping by here every know and then and hope you're doing well