Poweramp
Mixified

Skins for Poweramp 3 : Luminous, Luminous Black, and Aurora

On 5/12/2019 at 1:47 PM, Nightshade Ghostaltar said:

Centered Title looks great man, another great addition to it, Luminous Black and Yaps/Alt Yaps are my three favourite skins I use 99 percent of the time, Both Devs are doing fantastic skins and are always updated,  adding new features constantly, between Mixified and Flyingdutchman, it's like having 50 music players installed!

I know right?   I love those ones and the Aurora one as well.  I have most the good skins that came out for VS3.   I don't have a lot of money but it doesn't cost much to buy a skin and help support the skinners and get some great skins going for V3.

8 hours ago, flyingdutchman said:

Looks like @Mixified and @flyingdutchman are the only skins undergoing continuing development. 

Oh really?   I thought I noticed that.   I don't know if skins can be altered like they were in the older versions but It seems like there's only so many variations and features you can do with them and you guys have tons of features in one skin. ;)  Like tons of skins within one skin.  :) 

Agreed, Both Devs are doing great, I have everything both  make, was just missing Luminous - Material Poweramp v3 Skin and Aurora - Material Poweramp v3 Skin so bought them both now.

New Updates

Screenshot_Poweramp_20190529-175923.thumb.png.bc4e45cccc859c30a312f554ed255c5c.pngScreenshot_Poweramp_20190529-175747.thumb.png.a093fbf6c97fc5222c30164a62186099.png

Aurora 1.7 (Massive Update!)
★ All background colors has been improved
★ New 16 Accent Colors : Red, Pink, Purple, Deep Purple, Indigo, Blue, Light Blue, Cyan, Teal, Green, Light Green, Lime, Yellow, Amber, Orange, Deep Orange
★ New Wave Seekbar Style : Adaptive Rounded
★ New Option : Adaptive Text Color
• Small bug fixes

Screenshot_Poweramp_20190529-180532.thumb.png.ad165cc224d54605141b6ea76d48c723.pngScreenshot_Poweramp_20190529-180537.thumb.png.e07dabd6764c930c2e8ebcadf05806f0.png

Luminous 1.7
★ New Accent Color : Grey

Screenshot_Poweramp_20190529-181508.thumb.png.5a6b7f3131c1c343db581677a9e7f2ee.pngScreenshot_Poweramp_20190529-181511.thumb.png.287db87673f1cda94c89dd714b19e700.png

Luminous Black 1.7
★ New Accent Color : Grey

If you experience problem after an update. follow this method
• Open the skin from app launcher
• Select Open Skin Settings
• Disable  the skin
• Scroll down, look for the settings that suddenly becomes empty, then set it again.
• Enable the skin
• Done

To be honest, I'm not a good programmer. I'm just a graphic designer. After I quit my job, I worked on the three skins for more than two months :)

For everyone who has bought my skins, Thank you very much. 😉

"just a graphic designer"  

Just?!

I've seen plenty of skins for V2 on the PlayStore over the years that look like they were designed by accident while falling down the stairs or copypaste from other people.

most of them would love to have the talent to be "just a graphic designer"

Stahp!

4 hours ago, Nightshade Ghostaltar said:

"just a graphic designer"  

Just?!

I've seen plenty of skins for V2 on the PlayStore over the years that look like they were designed by accident while falling down the stairs or copypaste from other people.

most of them would love to have the talent to be "just a graphic designer"

Stahp!

Okay, Thanks

By the way, Enjoy the latest update

Thnx for your hard work. Being a designer is probably more impoprtant when developing skins than being a programmer. A combination would be ideal. 

Love your style! Thnx for adding the grey accent colour. It's appreciated! 

1 hour ago, Mr. Make Believe said:

Thnx for your hard work. Being a designer is probably more impoprtant when developing skins than being a programmer. A combination would be ideal. 

Love your style! Thnx for adding the grey accent colour. It's appreciated! 

Thank you for the kind words, I developed skins to fill my free time

In support to the active development of the skins, I have bought today Luminous Black. Salamat, @Mixified👌

3 hours ago, Mixified said:

Thank you for the kind words, I developed skins to fill my free time

Hope you found a new job and you don't have too much free time. All the best with that!

If I may be so rude to add some suggestions. Since the album title and band name are shown on the albumcover most of the time it would be great if you can add an option which makes it possible te only show the song title below the album art which leaves more space for the buttons and wave seekbar. It would also be nice to make the track menu button transprant. I had it switched off since I don't like it being on top of the album art but noticed I need it every now and then. It being transparant kinda fixes this since the album art stays visual underneath.  

Your skin is great as it is, so no bigies. Still it would be nice to have these kind of features.

Thnx anyway! 

19 minutes ago, invaderzim said:

In support to the active development of the skins, I have bought today Luminous Black. Salamat, @Mixified👌

Thanks @invaderzim, I really appreciate it

30 minutes ago, Mr. Make Believe said:

Hope you found a new job and you don't have too much free time. All the best with that!

If I may be so rude to add some suggestions. Since the album title and band name are shown on the albumcover most of the time it would be great if you can add an option which makes it possible te only show the song title below the album art which leaves more space for the buttons and wave seekbar. It would also be nice to make the track menu button transprant. I had it switched off since I don't like it being on top of the album art but noticed I need it every now and then. It being transparant kinda fixes this since the album art stays visual underneath.  

Your skin is great as it is, so no bigies. Still it would be nice to have these kind of features.

Thnx anyway! 

Thanks @Mr. Make Believe. After this, I will work again just like before. Everything I do now, according to my plan. I will not explain in detail here because it is out of topic :)

For your request, I will try to add it to the next update.

4 hours ago, Mixified said:

Thanks @Mr. Make Believe. After this, I will work again just like before. Everything I do now, according to my plan. I will not explain in detail here because it is out of topic :)

For your request, I will try to add it to the next update.

Cool, good luck with your plan! And thank you for listening to the users of your skin. It's appreciated!

13 hours ago, Mr. Make Believe said:

Since the album title and band name are shown on the albumcover most of the time it would be great if you can add an option which makes it possible te only show the song title below the album art which leaves more space for the buttons and wave seekbar.

It would also be nice to make the track menu button transprant. I had it switched off since I don't like it being on top of the album art but noticed I need it every now and then. It being transparant kinda fixes this since the album art stays visual underneath.

Agree with the suggestion for hiding the Artist/Album as an option. Maybe an extra option to consider is to hide unless the Album Artist is not the same as the track Artist. That would be awesome!

For the 3-dot track menu, the same function can be found by long press on the album cover, so even hidden this menu is accessible!

5 hours ago, MotleyG said:

For the 3-dot track menu, the same function can be found by long press on the album cover, so even hidden this menu is accessible!

Never figured that out. Thnx for the tip! So a transparent track menu isn't necessary! 

Hello, can you make a layout with a large album cover (full width of the screen)?

Something like this:

1196480199_155973348090901.thumb.jpg.020cfd478e7663f508e73e63a91c84e2.jpg

New Updates Available

Aurora 1.8

• New option : Transparent Navigation Bar

• Minor bug fixes and improvements

Luminous 1.8

• New accent color : Black

Luminous Black 1.8

• New accent colors : Crimson, Fuchsia, Azure

On 6/5/2019 at 6:26 PM, Nefa Yume said:

Hello, can you make a layout with a large album cover (full width of the screen)?

Something like this:

1196480199_155973348090901.thumb.jpg.020cfd478e7663f508e73e63a91c84e2.jpg

Sorry for the late reply, for your request, I will consider it