Poweramp
maxmp

Poweramp Build 826

thank you!!! I recently installed an app for long press volume keys and didn't work properly, having this feature directly in Poweramp works! :D missed that so much, thanks again!!

Thnx max! Great to see the constant development of this already excellent app. Best audio player out there and I've tried them all. Miles ahead of the competition.

Love the scrolling of long titles in the header and now playing screen. Would be great if you find away to add this feature to every place where a title doesn't fit the screen, in the list view screens for example. 

Small bug I've noticed is that the settings of how to display the Chromecast button in the player UI section don't stick.

Thanks for the update @maxmp new track animation really good.

But after the latest update Poweramp constantly crashing specially when accessing settings if I enable/disable track animation come to now playing screen it crashed, also if I click on about section in settings it crashed as well. There are few other settings category which causes crashing like a full rescan triggered crashing but not everytime. 

I sent you some of the crash report through email 

Device: Redmi note 4, miui 10 (10.2.3.0), android 7.0

Thanks Max

special thank for this option "Change Tracks By Long Volume Keys Press"👇

adb shell pm grant com.maxmpz.audioplayer android.permission.SET_VOLUME_KEY_LONG_PRESS_LISTENER

Android Q? Damn my LG still didnt get android P yet. LG slippen guess people were right about lg slow updates. Also thanks for the update.

I have a fully reproducible app crash in this version - if I add a track to a playlist from search results the app crashes (long press one of the search results and select '+Playlist' then choose the playlist to add the song to, Poweramp just closes). 

This only happens from search results - adding in the same way from 'All songs' etc still works fine.

Samsung Galaxy S9+, Android Pie. I've sent a crash report...

Please ignore my previous post reinstalling Poweramp fixed crashing.

But still there's one 100% reproducible crash in about section

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1onQBkKdFqYfFRIMIirbPxgQO5yOL_udh/view?usp=drivesdk

3 hours ago, blaubär said:

It seems the Google Play Store hasn't begun distributing this build yet.

There is always a delay before updates get pushed out to the whole market, allowing a more controlled test by users here first.

Andre

2 hours ago, Rabangus said:

I have a fully reproducible app crash in this version - if I add a track to a playlist from search results the app crashes (long press one of the search results and select '+Playlist' then choose the playlist to add the song to, Poweramp just closes). 

I just tested this and you are correct, it seems a generally reproducible bug.

Andre

Макс, спасибо! Получил это же разрешение с рут доступом в локальном терминале. Соответственно без приставки 

adb shell

Guys, who wants to get Poweramp permission to work with long volume keypresses (switch tracks), and have root on device, may do this with local terminal app, where type

su
pm grant com.maxmpz.audioplayer android.permission.SET_VOLUME_KEY_LONG_PRESS_LISTENER

That's worked, on my S7 (Oficial Note FE Android 9 Pie based).

Please - do copy adb string on click - it's hard to write it in terminal on device ).

Or run it with su.

10 hours ago, Rabangus said:

This only happens from search results - adding in the same way from 'All songs' etc still works fine.

Samsung Galaxy S9+, Android Pie. I've sent a crash report...

Fixed in build 825... Thanks Max! 😀

9 hours ago, Prosenjit said:

Please ignore my previous post reinstalling Poweramp fixed crashing.

But still there's one 100% reproducible crash in about section

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1onQBkKdFqYfFRIMIirbPxgQO5yOL_udh/view?usp=drivesdk

Everything is fixed thanks Max

@maxmp Thanks for the update. Could you add an option to make the labels opaque (like in Alternative Layout) for the standard layout?