Compatibility with multiple types device

I'ts important that your app is available on multiple devices. Personally, I have in my possession a lot of devices like most people.
A Smartphone ( OnePlus6 with Android ), 
PC ( Asus C302 Chromebook compatible with Play Store ),
SmartWatch ( Ticwatch C2 with Android Wear ),
Android TV Box ( Xiaomi Mi Box 3S ),
and and even Android Auto in my car ( Toyota ).

But unfortunately, except Smartphone and Android Auto, the application is not available on any other device.
There is an application on Chromebook (Tablet), but it is a very old version compared to that available on smartphone.

It would be great for you to support all these platforms, to be available on the entire Google ecosystem.

It's strange because I have no problem with compatibility with other applications.

On Android TV, the app is not available on the Store, but it is possible to install the apk file.

but the app does not fit well with a large screen as well as a remote control.

The Play Store is a different issue, that has per-device and per-version settings and restrictions. PA is not highly optimised for anything other than its main target market, phone-style devices. Even landscape views and tablets sometimes don't look that great, a lot more could be done with dual-panel views etc.

Andre

Most popular apps do a good job of adjusting to the size of the screen and different devices.

I think that for Poweramp and its super talented developers it is largely achievable.

In my opinion, they have not looked at it for the moment.

It would be a shame to be limited to only one type of device.

i installed powermap on my android tv box, screen fits perfectly on my 50inch 4k, my only problem is the boxes remote control arrow up and down keys do not work, i cannot scroll down to albums and select with down arrow key.. i wonder if this will get fixed, so now im using mediamonkey or blackplayer ex apps, they both work with my remote control. Poweramp version 2.0.10 worked with my remote control.

Archived