Poweramp
nolan75

Help Skin Coeur de Pirate

Hello I need a little help, someone knows how to prevent the wallpaper stretches because it is deformed.

Best regards

1555673010-bea.png

Hello you know what are the files to modify to change the colors of the controls and buttons?

Thanks

<item name="com.maxmpz.audioplayer:colorIconPrimary">@color/your colour</item> for icons
<item name="com.maxmpz.audioplayer:colorNavbarIcons">@color/your colour</item> for navbar icons
<item name="android:navigationBarColor">@color/your colour</item> for android navbar and notification bar
<item name="android:statusBarColor">@color/your color</item>

Hello Flying,

So here I do not understand anything, I'm a php programmer javascripts, but on dreamweaver the files seem encrypted. For the skin I use the base of the skin Wood.
Can not find where to change the color of the buttons.

1555778378-beszc.png

1555779005-cap2.png

Sorry, no idea what i am looking at. You should simply be editing the styles within the res folder.

Best to use Android Studio,

Hello, with Android Studio I have the same problem the files seem encrypted.

1555781003-scr2.png

Just noticed you have downloaded from apk4all.com I noticed they ripped my skin off too!!! Unfortunately I cannot provide any support or help on pirated apps. Apart from them violating copyrights, it is dangerous too

You're wrong I bought Poweramp and the skin, the only problem I could not find the skin apk so I searched on google and I found it in apk. That being said I solved my problem all by myself and so much more. So before insinuating that I hack 😉 request before. Thank you

1555825937-screenshot-20190421-072410-co

On 4/21/2019 at 6:57 AM, nolan75 said:

So before insinuating that I hack 😉 request before

Wood is a skin by @AndrewG so yes you appear to be using someone elses work

Hello Mrmahdi coming soon, The theme is finished, there is only the launch interface to do. Aero mode is great.

Wait wait wait 😉

xt5y.jpg

@nolan75 So you took my work without even asking. At the time this skin goes live I will report it to google play store.

@maxmp Is there any policy in the forum for piracy? If yes, I ask you to ban this guy or took some action in this case.

Regards