Auto play next folder?

ElectroDan

I'm hoping this is already a feature, but I can't seem to find it.

I have a folder on my phone's SD card called Music. Inside here I have all my albums each in their own folders. When one album has finished, I'd like Poweramp to go to the next folder alphabetically. Is this possible?

Thanks!

26 minutes ago, ElectroDan said:

I have a folder on my phone's SD card called Music. Inside here I have all my albums each in their own folders. When one album has finished, I'd like Poweramp to go to the next folder alphabetically. Is this possible?

Choose Library > Folders ( activate via 3-dot-button and List Options if not present ). Sort by Name. Hit the play Button. Switch to the main playing screen by tapping the mini player below. Set "Advance List" as repeat mode by tapping or long pressing the repeat button ( second from the right beneath the album art )

Thanks a lot blaubär!! I've been using Poweramp Pro for years and should have asked sooner! I was manually choosing the next folder when it stopped playing the current folder, so now I've set this I won't have to do that.

It wasn't such an issue before, but now I listen to music on my motorbike I needed a way for music to keep playing, which it now will. Thanks again!!

Archived