Stops after a minute on Andriod pie

kerb30036

21 hours ago, kerb30036 said:

Poweramp always stops after less than 1minute playback even Bluetooth or wired. Pls help me to fix this thank you in advance on android pie.

You don't mention your device or any other information, does the app completely close , or does playback just pause? Does this only happen when the screen has gone to sleep?

Usually this sort of thing is related to Android being too aggressive with its power management and shutting down apps that it thinks are not needed while the phone screen is asleep. Check the power saving settings in your Android settings and ensure that Poweramp is set as an exception to this process.

Andre

24 minutes ago, andrewilley said:

You don't mention your device or any other information, does the app completely close , or does playback just pause? Does this only happen when the screen has gone to sleep?

Usually this sort of thing is related to Android being too aggressive with its power management and shutting down apps that it thinks are not needed while the phone screen is asleep. Check the power saving settings in your Android settings and ensure that Poweramp is set as an exception to this process.

Andre

Hi @andrewilley

I think I shared a similar scenario. Thing is even with the battery settings white listing Poweramp, it still stops. Mine happens after about 5 seconds. It pauses then when I hit the play button again, it plays the track again from the start but this time it doesn't stop (play button on bluetooth receiver and in-line mic for wired setup). It doesn't stop until I unlock the phone again/open the screen. Then the process repeats when I lock the phone/the screen locks after the timeout +5 seconds. Same thoughts with the other posts, I did not experience this on this same device in the previous versions. Tried downgrading but forgot which one was the last version without this hiccup

Device:

Mate 20 Pro/EMUI 9

Archived