Can't instal this version to my phone.

Avis_Falcon

1 minute ago, clever_man said:

You bought v2 and you can use v2. Which reason for refund?

There is no reasons. Just let me know where i can find it and how to instal, without any problems? Coz i can't see "Poweramp V2" at googleMarket.

20 minutes ago, Avis_Falcon said:

There is no reasons. Just let me know where i can find it and how to instal, without any problems? Coz i can't see "Poweramp V2" at googleMarket.

Hi, if you are interested in new features like visualisation, new audio engine, new surround sound effects etc then you can install this last Poweramp V3 alpha build it will no longer receive any further updates so as the V2 stable builds but the alpha built is extremely stable + it has New V3 stuffs and it will run on older android ROMs. 

Please note skin is not supported in alpha built if skin is your priority install v2 instead

https://forum.powerampapp.com/files/file/23-Poweramp-alpha-build-709-uniapk/

1 minute ago, Prosenjit said:

Hi, if you are interested in new features like visualisation, new audio engine, new surround sound effects etc then you can install this last Poweramp V3 alpha build it will no longer receive any further updates so as the V2 stable builds but the alpha built is extremely stable + it has New V3 stuffs and it your run on older android ROMs. 

Please note skin is not supported in alpha built if skin is your priority install v2 instead

https://forum.powerampapp.com/files/file/23-Poweramp-alpha-build-709-uniapk/

Is it the last one which works for android 4.3?

15 hours ago, Avis_Falcon said:

Is it the last one which works for android 4.3?

Correct. You can either use build 588 (the last official release of Poweramp v2) or - if they happen to work for you - the very early alpha-test releases for v3, up to build 709. Builds 700+ added a new high-res audio engine and some other bits, but did not yet include the new Material Design interface which requires Android 5.0 or above. Remember they are not officially supported, but they worked well enough for many people to use them on their daily devices at the time.

Andre

Archived