Recently add problem

Scan date. I try uninstall and install again still the same not work. Not just my device. But 3 different devices that i use are the same as the problem. Htc one m8/ Huawei Nova 2i/ Xioami mi A1.Screenshot_20190402-195533.thumb.png.549d0d866252b56d4a30c9ccbb4bd24a.png

Screenshot_20190402-195608.png

Screenshot_20190402-195434.png

I tried recently added by Album and it just lists all the albums on my phone, not by when they were added.

Moto x4 - Android Pie - PA 823 - music on SD card and verified that dates on folders and files are correct.

1 hour ago, w3wilkes said:

I tried recently added by Album and it just lists all the albums on my phone, not by when they were added.
Moto x4 - Android Pie - PA 823 - music on SD card and verified that dates on folders and files are correct.

Check Settings > Library > Lists >  Sort by Filesystem Time/Date.

Andre

3 hours ago, andrewilley said:

Don't forget only files have save time/date stamps in this context, albums or artists do not so any group-level date would be generated from one of the contained items.

Andre 

That's why I said "By folder" would be "The bees knees". Folders do have last modified dates in their entries. Here's a screen shot of the folder entry for the soundtrack "Hair" which is a recently added folder and I think PA know all about folders in a couple of different contexts.

Screenshot_20190402-162108.thumb.png.fc411584d04d234a9455f18962da5dc6.png