Equalizer doesn't work Poweramp v3 build 823

lukiarios

Poweramp 3 build 820's equalizer works properly, I mean in "Tone" button function and bass boost slider and also in "Stereo Expand" slider. But, started from build 821 to 823, these functions does no longer work. I don't know why, but the bass is so shallow in those versions aforementioned. Please fix it cos it's really really not good to listen to music with shallow bass. To get what I mean, please listen to music with the build 820 Poweramp and compare it to the build 823. You will surely understand what I say. Thanks

3 hours ago, lukiarios said:

To get what I mean, please listen to music with the build 820 Poweramp and compare it to the build 823. You will surely understand what I say.

This doesn't affect all platforms. Could you please invoke Settings > Audio > Output > Restore Defaults, then access the active output plugin, again Restore Defaults, then acces the active device, then again Restore Defaults, then try again ? If that does't help, change Settings > Audio > Advanced Tweaks > Direct Volume Control. If the problem persists, please tell us more about your device, os and show the audio info ( long press on info bar below seek bar ).

15 minutes ago, lukiarios said:

I've restored all you said to defaults. But, still it's the same. No change occurred.

Do the sound effects of Android still work ? Can you enhance the bass there ? They should work for Poweramp if DVC is disabled.

Sound effects aren't supported by my device as indicated by Poweramp itself that "sound effects aren't supported by ROM" in sounds options. Also have I tried to disable the DVC, but it's just the same. No changes transpired. And this kind of thing didn't happen in Poweramp v3 build 820

Can you try un-installing (and optionally deleting the Android/data/_com.maxmpz.audioplayer folder - note the underscore) and re-installing to see if that helps. Remember settings and internal playlists will be wiped, as will the cover art data folder, so back them up first if you need them. Then try re-installing the latest build and/or try build 820 again (and 821 or 822) to see if any of these fix your problem.

Andre

Archived