Since version 821,the player can't work when my phone is locked.

Just finished testing non-stop playing for 16+ hours on Huawei P20, Mate 10 Pro,  Mate 20, Mate 20 Lite (stock latest ROMs) - I can't reproduce the issue. All of them are on default battery optimization settings, but as this is "AI" sort of function, it can vary and may require adding Poweramp AND Poweramp Unlocker via Apps / Poweramp (+ Poweramp Full Version Unlocker) / Battery usage details / App Launch / Manage Automatically => OFF, Run in background => ON.

- Chromecast support in 821 added Play Services to Poweramp, so background play services update now kills all dependent apps, Poweramp included
- hacked Poweramp versions stop playing randomly at any time

7 hours ago, maxmp said:

Just finished testing non-stop playing for 16+ hours on Huawei P20, Mate 10 Pro,  Mate 20, Mate 20 Lite (stock latest ROMs) - I can't reproduce the issue. All of them are on default battery optimization settings, but as this is "AI" sort of function, it can vary and may require adding Poweramp AND Poweramp Unlocker via Apps / Poweramp (+ Poweramp Full Version Unlocker) / Battery usage details / App Launch / Manage Automatically => OFF, Run in background => ON.

- Chromecast support in 821 added Play Services to Poweramp, so background play services update now kills all dependent apps, Poweramp included
- hacked Poweramp versions stop playing randomly at any time

I have checked my App Launch settings,and my rom might not be the same as yours.I don't know what went wrong.I think i can only use the version 820.

Screenshot_20190322_112838.jpg

1 hour ago, 957064621 said:

App exits directly and the background is over

This is most unusual. There are options to configure Poweramp's behaviour with regard to lock and idle status

Settings > Misc > Use Wakelock

Settings > Misc > Keep Service

Settings > Lock Screen > Show On Lock Screen

Settings > Look and Feel > Keep Screen On

You could try around with these settings, but if it had worked with Build 820, that won't help much.

And you could try to completely deinstall and reinstall Poweramp.

There was a bug in Build 821 with old versions of Google Services. This should be fixed in 822, but you could nethertheless check whether you've got the newest available version of Google Services.

1 hour ago, blaubär said:

This is most unusual. There are options to configure Poweramp's behaviour with regard to lock and idle status

Settings > Misc > Use Wakelock

Settings > Misc > Keep Service

Settings > Lock Screen > Show On Lock Screen

Settings > Look and Feel > Keep Screen On

You could try around with these settings, but if it had worked with Build 820, that won't help much.

And you could try to completely deinstall and reinstall Poweramp.

There was a bug in Build 821 with old versions of Google Services. This should be fixed in 822, but you could nethertheless check whether you've got the newest available version of Google Services.

Thanks a lot.I retryed the Google version then overwrite the installation with the forum version,it can works well.Thank you!

Archived