Poweramp Build 821

maxmp

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for this update @maxmp

Now would it be possible to do some cleanup of a couple of outstanding issues.

- When the Queue is cleared reset both the Queue count and Queue position to "0" zero even when "Stay in Queue" is specified in Settings -> Library -> Queue - On Queue End is set to "Stay in Queue / repeat Queue"

- In Library -> Folders view when the List Option is set to "By Date Added" list the folders by the date they were added in or Reverse date if the box is checked.

or

- In Library -> Recently Added - give us a view of By Folder that will list just folders in the date order they were added or Reverse if box checked.

Again, thanks for your extreme dedication to this app!

11 minutes ago, Prosenjit said:

don't use Chromecast (cloud streaming is my preference) that's why I disabled it but if I enable it to the main screen I can't see the icon I'm asking this because of curiosity what is main screen?

That should be the icon ( shown in the pictures in Maxmp's first post in this forum ) in the upper right corner of the album art :

image.png.15f8b60ff58cebe67273e9abc8f3ab7e.png

27 minutes ago, Prosenjit said:

Thanks for the update Max🙏

I don't use Chromecast (cloud streaming is my preference) that's why I disabled it but if I enable it to the main screen I can't see the icon I'm asking this because of curiosity what is main screen?

This is how I have it.

Can't wait to get back home from work and test this baby out.

*Thank you Max for the update.

Screenshot_Poweramp_20190319-141401__01.png

Works great Max! I've been waiting a long time for this 😁

One small issue with the volume though. When I start casting and try to change the volume it suddenly goes to zero. After turning it up again it's fine, it's just that first adjustment that causes problems.

IMG_20190319_093158.jpg

Por favor solucionen el problema que tengo en mi dispositivo. @maxmp @andrewilley

Pense que en esta versión lo habian solucionado pero sigue igual.

Mi problema es que la funcion DVC aparece como habilitada pero no funciona (no surte ningun efecto). Hasta la version Poweramp Build 816 funcionaba perfectamente.

8ubXBpp.png

nGB5DV8.png

Otro problema que tengo es que cuando cierro Poweramp Build 820/821 y lo vuelvo a abrir el Ecualizador y el Tono se desactivan solos.

cKmZoRv.png

Dispositivo: Xiaomi Mi A2

Android 9.0

Soy un usuario Registrado.

58 minutes ago, jamaniek said:

Works great Max! I've been waiting a long time for this 😁

One small issue with the volume though. When I start casting and try to change the volume it suddenly goes to zero. After turning it up again it's fine, it's just that first adjustment that causes problems.

IMG_20190319_093158.jpg

The interface is sexy af.

Gg Max.

Please can we only discuss subjects related specifically to this build here. Other outstanding issues which have already been reported for other builds in the past should be continued in their own threads rather than clogging up this one (such as DVC problems and minor queue logic issues). Otherwise the comments may just get lost as newer release threads push this one down the list.

Andre

I just tried casting to my Onkyo TX-NR555 audio amp (which has Chromecast built in). The Onkyo was shown in the list, and when I tapped on it, it started to connect. I saw the connected and playing from Poweramp message on the amp's screen, but then PA crashed on my phone.

[Edit] Dug out my old Chromecast dongle from the cupboard and set that up. PA connects to it, but the TV screen that it's plugged into just goes blank when PA connects to it, and although PA is playing on the phone screen, nothing comes out from the TV speakers. If I tap the Chomecast icon in PA again it provides a volume control slider, which when adjusted is echoed as a blue slider bar on the Chromecast display on the TV, but still no sound. 

Andre

3 minutes ago, zeeya said:

@maxmpI was eagerly waiting for "mouse scroll support" in Media library view.

Why, were you told it was being implemented in this release? As I said though, please continue discussions about existing issues/bugs/feature requests in their own threads. 

Andre

12 minutes ago, Menelas said:

I hope that the app isn't depending on Google stuff now...

No, it isn't, at least not on every platform. I use Samsung S7 with Oreo and WITHOUT Google Home app. Poweramp works normally.

I don't see the ChromeCast Button, even if I enable it in settings. I presume if I would install Google Home App then and enabled ChromeCast Button then I would see it. 

Archived