flyingdutchman

$YAPS$ - "Yet Another Poweramp Skin"

On the latest update, the options to set 'Icon Colour' and 'Disabled Icon Colour' don't seem to be working for the control icons row (apart from the Sleep timer icon for some reason). Repeat, Shuffle and Visualisation all just show as plain white, regardless of the enabled/disabled state.

In this image, my Icon Colour was set to Blue 200 (which correct in the active 'Sleep' icon), and Disabled Icon Colour was set to Grey 400 - which should show for Shuffle Off and Visualisation Off icons:
image.png

The pop-up lists show the correct icon colours, but no disabled colour for 'Off'. And the currently selected item (Shuffle Off) does not display a tickmark:
image.png

Andre

2 hours ago, flyingdutchman said:

@MotleyG, there is, under misc, an option to move the timings below the seekbar

@flyingdutchman the option to move them lower isn't working, perhaps because I have the volume bar on to replace the seekbar?

I'm fine where they are, it would just help if they could choose a background colour separately from the buttons. Not a dealbreaker, just noticed it when changing the waveseek colour.

@MotleyG I have fixed the inactive buttons issue. If you send me a screenshot and make/model of your device I may be able to adjust the timings below the seekbar. If you can do this then I will release another update later today

@flyingdutchman Icon colours, disabled colours, and tick marks are all showing fine now. Thank you.

Also the popup menu item backgrounds are now fixed ,and all appear consistently the same colour in each menu.

Just that pesky end-of-list limit which is hiding the last item under the mini-player to be fixed, when you work out what's causing it.

Andre

59 minutes ago, flyingdutchman said:

easily checked once i find the option to export 😃

It's just Settings > Export Settings. I don't know the file format though, I wondered if it might have been an XML nested structure of some sort but it seems to be binary data.

Andre

8 hours ago, MotleyG said:

@flyingdutchman I am seeing the same thing in all lists that extend longer than the first screen.

@flyingdutchman I was just confirming that I was having the exact same issue as @andrewilley 

It looks to have something to do with the sidebar slider on the right. Other skins seems to show this visibly when scrolling, and the bottom stops before the mini player. Is this something that can be defined in the skin? Perhaps that would work.

1 minute ago, MotleyG said:

@flyingdutchman@andrewilley

It looks to have something to do with the sidebar slider on the right. Other skins seems to show this visibly when scrolling, and the bottom stops before the mini player. Is this something that can be defined in the skin? Perhaps that would work.

Ya maybe not, on a second look the slider is also right at the bottom of the list but also stops above the mini player in the $Yaps$ skin too. But it is like the last item extends past the slider for some reason. The default skins and a half dozen others I have tried all seem to work as expected. Thought I had something for you there.

I think this has fixed it

from the documentation

<!-- Space to reserve for moveable toobar on bottom. Should be large enough so toolbar doesn't overlap last item -->

<attr name="bottomReservedSpace" format="dimension"/>
<item name="com.maxmpz.audioplayer:bottomReservedSpace">100dp</item>

6 hours ago, flyingdutchman said:

I think this has fixed it

from the documentation

<!-- Space to reserve for moveable toobar on bottom. Should be large enough so toolbar doesn't overlap last item -->

🤞