flyingdutchman

$YAPS$ - "Yet Another Poweramp Skin"

@flyingdutchman is the scale that is applied to the album art in the UI screen when paused selectable? Seems when paused now, it scales larger than the playing art, but if I recall correctly it used to shrink during pause. If it is adjustable, can it be selectable to shrink or grow in a future version?

G

Posted (edited)
On 7/31/2020 at 6:00 AM, flyingdutchman said:

@MotleyG, added new option slider.

image.png.a7d929b0043b13a97bc886403368b4d0.png

so now you can let it zoom in or zoom out. I have provided scales in steps of .01 from  .9 to 1.1

Setting of 1 ensures no change. 

Nice, looking forward to the update!

EDIT: Installed the update, works perfect. Thanks for the added album art scale feature!

Edited by MotleyG

V88 just released (depending on Google publishing it)

A few user requests:

= New shortcut commands (add to playlist and delete track) on the main ui. Their default state is hidden.

= A new "hide Library Icons" option as suggested by Monkeybutt on the Pamp forum.

= new set of simple play buttons

image.thumb.png.c86c235c71195bf27bb41db7457bfa99.png

after tinkering with a lot of settings on the skin, I finally find a configuration that I like except for two things:

1. any way to put elapsed / time remaining on the bottom of seekbar? if the setting already there, I can't find it (also is there an option to resize the play button ?)

the first image is edited to show my requests

2. with 3 dots song menu hidden, I thought I can long press the title to bring them up but it does nothing, is this intended?

the 2nd image, I circled a seemingly black square outline on the search icon, a missed item for the no-border option maybe ?

anyway, great skin, tons of options.

thanks for listening, and sorry if this is too much a request.

1.jpg

2.jpg

Any thoughts on the Settings > Library > Lists > Show Track Number > 'Separate Number' issue I mentioned a few versions back, where not enough space is allocated in lists for two-digit track numbers when artwork is shown too? May just need the artwork sliding over a bit in this mode to be honest, as there seems a bigger gap on the other side. 

On 7/14/2020 at 5:54 PM, andrewilley said:

image.png

Andre

4 hours ago, monkeybutt said:

after tinkering with a lot of settings on the skin, I finally find a configuration that I like except for two things:

1. any way to put elapsed / time remaining on the bottom of seekbar? if the setting already there, I can't find it (also is there an option to resize the play button ?)

the first image is edited to show my requests

2. with 3 dots song menu hidden, I thought I can long press the title to bring them up but it does nothing, is this intended?

the 2nd image, I circled a seemingly black square outline on the search icon, a missed item for the no-border option maybe ?

anyway, great skin, tons of options.

thanks for listening, and sorry if this is too much a request.

1.jpg

2.jpg

@monkeybutt,

try:

image.png.9500c131c95dd71c137241587fc03aec.png

to move the timings.

as for the menu, long press albumart will bring up the menu,. 

Yes the search icon border...., it was  on all views and fixed too

image.png.0c1856c3c58f5d419ec375171af4d9cd.png

3 hours ago, andrewilley said:

Any thoughts on the Settings > Library > Lists > Show Track Number > 'Separate Number' issue I mentioned a few versions back, where not enough space is allocated in lists for two-digit track numbers when artwork is shown too? May just need the artwork sliding over a bit in this mode to be honest, as there seems a bigger gap on the other side. 

Andre

@andrewilley, Sorted !! :)

sorry but the "Move Track Timings" (below seekbar) switch doesn't work, I think it works for waveseek (no idea what's the actual name--the seekbar with sound wave pattern), but not the simple seekbar. Might be a bug?

also, unrelated, I found the option to hide "Album/Artist" which is neat, but does the skin engine (not YAPS, but all other skins as well) not capable of hiding only one or the other? I recall something that Max said about album & artist are actually one element, but don't know about how skins work.

Screenshot_2020-08-05-09-23-26-567_com.maxmpz.audioplayer.jpg

Screenshot_2020-08-05-09-23-12-916_com.maxmpz.audioplayer.jpg

@monkeybutt, positioning those 2 fields low down is a bit of a nightmare. Can you email me your device model and i  will se what i can do.

Yes the artist album are one field. Skins are a collection of styles and do not allow for coding logic.

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, flyingdutchman said:

@monkeybutt, positioning those 2 fields low down is a bit of a nightmare. Can you email me your device model and i  will se what i can do.

Yes the artist album are one field. Skins are a collection of styles and do not allow for coding logic.

sorry, been on work.

but its weird since I saw the screenshot on your app page that has the timers under the seekbar. Either I'm using something that prevent it from being in that position, maybe because I've hidden too much elements...

my device is Redmi Note 8 Pro (Begonia) with Android 10, resolution is 1080 x 2340 pixels, 19.5:9 ratio (~395 ppi density)

edit: shoot, you said e-mail... oh, well. Should I still e-mail you?

yaps.jpg

Edited by monkeybutt

29 minutes ago, monkeybutt said:

but its weird since I saw the screenshot on your app page that has the timers under the seekbar.

That is already available, controlled by Skin Settings > Miscellaneous Options > Move Track Timings.

Andre

1 hour ago, andrewilley said:

That is already available, controlled by Skin Settings > Miscellaneous Options > Move Track Timings.

Andre

doesn't work for me unfortunately.

1 hour ago, flyingdutchman said:

@monkeybutt, could you do me a favour and download and run a little dimensions utility and send me a screenshot

http://www.theo.klinkweb.nl/poweramp_skin.html

It will show me the configuration of your device allowing me to fine the layout

sure.

Screenshot_2020-08-05-20-48-02-221_skins_v3.poweramp.dimensions.thumb.jpg.b349fac8d000e6861388c4ef056893f7.jpg

additionally, I don't know if it'll help, but I take another screenshot when "Move Track Timing" is off and the buttons are set to "Hide Pro Buttons". This isn't a problem as I already found a skin config that I like, just one last touch that is moving the track timing under seekbar.

Screenshot_2020-08-05-20-50-14-918_com.maxmpz.audioplayer.jpg

Edited by monkeybutt

thank you.

let me know here if I need to email whatever you need, I'm a bit clumsy communicating with it since it's not a common mean of communication where I'm from (we're a few years behind some countries lol).