flyingdutchman

$YAPS$ - "Yet Another Poweramp Skin"

On 5/8/2020 at 6:16 AM, flyingdutchman said:

@andrewilley, the waveseek is pretty much out of the box. is this consistent for all tracks or just some?

Any chance this is related to using the divided waveseek bar? I have noticed the same issue @andrewilley is describing with about 50% as the minimum the bar shows. But thought it was just part of the skin. The default ones show more dynamically in my case as well, but they are not split.

11 minutes ago, flyingdutchman said:

Once I removed the properties for divided waveseek things seem to have normalised

Perfect temporary solution then. Like some of the others here, I think I actually prefer the cleaner look of the solid bars in the default skins anyway (I hadn't really looked at it that closely before).

Andre

Got the update today, gotta say it is just about perfect in every way for how I want my display to look. Thanks very much for this @flyingdutchman!

Small detail, the font scale for the list at 0.8 is the same size as 0.7, going to 0.9 is a huge jump in size. I don't have my set there anyhow, but calling it out for correction some time.

Screenshot_20200515-184845_compress66.jpg

4 hours ago, MotleyG said:

Small detail, the font scale for the list at 0.8 is the same size as 0.7, going to 0.9 is a huge jump in size.

Actually I noticed that too. The 0.8 Library Font Scale step is smaller than 0.7, probably nearer to 0.6.

Andre

On 5/10/2020 at 12:18 PM, flyingdutchman said:

Once I removed the properties for divided waveseek things seem to have normalised

Wavebar working perfectly now on the update my phone downloaded last night, thank you.

A couple of trivial things:

1) Might it be worth moving the 'Waveseek Bar Colour' adjustment control into the Colour Options submenu? That's where I went to look for it first anyway.

2) Is there any way to invert the colour logic of the regular (i.e. line & dot) seekbar? Somehow it seems more logical to me to have the 'progress so far' section (the dot and the area to its left) shown in the brighter highlight colour, and the unplayed section (the remaining line to the right of the dot) shown as dimmer/grey. That's how most progress bars in audio/video apps and programs work anyway, and it just seems to make more sense to me.

Andre

4 hours ago, flyingdutchman said:

I will add a feature whereby you can also set the colour of the elapsed section.

Thank you, that'd be lovely. Could you maybe make the slider element a little taller and/or thinner (or even rounded?) by the way, as the current one can get a bit lost being almost the same height as the line.

Andre

the seek thumb gets its colour from the navbar icons, left and right part can be set independently, Thumb height and width  increased  

also coming up new buttons

image.png.d1f7f18010c697ba4e4d3696aa70f636.png

image.png

On 5/16/2020 at 3:31 AM, MotleyG said:

Got the update today, gotta say it is just about perfect in every way for how I want my display to look. Thanks very much for this @flyingdutchman!

Small detail, the font scale for the list at 0.8 is the same size as 0.7, going to 0.9 is a huge jump in size. I don't have my set there anyhow, but calling it out for correction some time.

I checked this out but cannot see any error. I agree it behaves differently though

<style name="set_5_library_text_scale_factor">
    <item name="library_text_scale_factor">0.5</item>
</style>
<style name="set_6_library_text_scale_factor">
    <item name="library_text_scale_factor">0.6</item>
</style>
<style name="set_7_library_text_scale_factor">
    <item name="library_text_scale_factor">0.7</item>
</style>

<style name="set_8_library_text_scale_factor">
    <item name="library_text_scale_factor">0.8</item>
</style>
<style name="set_9_library_text_scale_factor">
    <item name="library_text_scale_factor">0.9</item>
</style>

<style name="set_1_library_text_scale_factor">
    <item name="library_text_scale_factor">1</item>
</style>

@flyingdutchman the updates are working flawlessy in V78, including the new volume bar options. And all layout elements on my side are perfectly aligned.

I do have a suggestion as a new option. Can the Simple Seekbar function be replaced by the volume bar, keeping it below the waveseekbar? This would move it off of the album artwork. At least if or until @maxmp adds a way for the volume slider to auto-hide somehow.😋

3 minutes ago, flyingdutchman said:

@MotleyG, no needfor max here, i can move it, just a matter of deciding what isthe best way

I was refering to having the volume slider hide itself after a few seconds. Not sure what would draw it out to unhide it, but just an idea.

Screenshot_2020-06-17-07-26-18-493_com.maxmpz.audioplayer.thumb.jpg.0f4a9ec1dc780b30d4fb7333486b4372.jpg

flyingdutchman I am loving the new skin update, thank you very much, I would like to suggest an adjustment where the volume bar is inverted instead of the time of the music and the time in place of the volume? 

@flyingdutchman I was learning how to configure the skin, and I am very grateful for all the work. I am super satisfied with the final result, thanks even I missed a volume bar on the screen.Screenshot_2020-06-17-07-26-18-493_com.maxmpz.audioplayer.thumb.jpg.0f4a9ec1dc780b30d4fb7333486b4372.jpg

flyingdutchman I am loving the new skin update, thank you very much, I would like to suggest an adjustment where the volume bar is inverted instead of the time of the music and the time in place of the volume? 

Posted (edited)
51 minutes ago, flyingdutchman said:

@diguitar, i see what you mean but remember the seekbar is also down there (although you have hidden it) It would not look nice.  Perhaps below album/artist and on top of the wavessek

This sounds similar to my suggestion. Is it possible in your skin to have a fine tune option to replace the simple seekbar with a volume bar, in the same place below the waveseekbar? Again I assume this would only work if both bars are active...

G

Edited by MotleyG

Hi, i have a little request: can you change the look of the static waveseek, to have the same look of the default Poweramp waveseek (rounded, not polygonal)? 

Thanks for your great skin. 

Screenshot_20200617-130703.png

On 5/18/2020 at 10:25 AM, flyingdutchman said:

I checked this out but cannot see any error. I agree it behaves differently though

Did you ever get anywhere with this? To be honest I'd forgotten about it, but I just went to reduce my library lists a bit from 0.9 to 0.8, but ended up having to use 0.7 as 0.8 is still broken.

Andre