Poweramp
flyingdutchman

New Poweramp Skin - alternative layout

15 hours ago, flyingdutchman said:

@pauldamo i am aware. as often happens, you solve one problem and another presents itself so this will be fixed in good time.

I knew you could and would,thanks for all your work in making a great skin so i can have Poweramp looking just how i like it,dark and uncluttered.

With the last 2 updates of yaps (Bottom Bar) i have the following glitches.

There is a circle or square around the 3 dots (That was Transparent), and the three dots are now higher up in the album art.

And the Casting icon is present, although it is turned off.

The Top Bar version does not have those glitches..

Naamloos.jpg

The 3 dot menu inherits the background set for album,artist text. This was implemented after a user request . The chromecast button should not be there when disabled so needs looking at

10 minutes ago, flyingdutchman said:

The 3 dot menu inherits the background set for album,artist text. This was implemented after a user request . The chromecast button should not be there when disabled so needs looking at

When it is implemented, it can also be made selectable.or removed as a user request.

1 hour ago, flyingdutchman said:

@TifKag you can hide the menu and rating/like/unlike

I could, but.......Why should i hide that handy 3 Dot menu, when it was just perfect the way it was (Transparent background) 😟

And as you can see in my screenshot, the song, artist or album have a transparent background, so the inherit goes wrong

Screenshot_20191111-143852_Poweramp.jpg

@TifKag, had a look at he chromecast button. You are correct, it should not show when disabled but I could not find a way to make it behave. In my skin I do not even touch it!. As far as I can see, it should behave the same as other options offered for example  in the Settings, Look and Feel, Player UI, Show Track Counter will hide/show the track counter. No solution (yet) for this  I am afraid.

With regard to the menu, it inherits the background from the Dialog, miniplayer, icons background colour, not the menu background as I stated previously. Setting its background to transparent will also affect the menu icons in certain library view for example genres, rock etc. I want to retain this background so can only suggest you hide the menu. After all, it is still available by long clicking the albumart.

@TifKag, this issue with chromecast button is now sorted. 

Also coming up in the next release, an option to show a volume slider on the main screen. Note this will only work for Poweramp version 853 and above

volume_slider.png