Poweramp
flyingdutchman

New Poweramp Skin - alternative layout

On 10/3/2019 at 1:18 AM, flyingdutchman said:

@pauldamoissues have been resolved in the next release

It still looks like this,Poweramp and the skin are both updated to the latest builds. I'm using the $yaps$ skin.

20191012_183727.jpg

4 hours ago, flyingdutchman said:

@pauldamoi had to roll back to the previous  version. It is fixed in the next release

Oh, ok, thanks for your quick reply. Update - letting you know everthing is displaying right now.

On 10/12/2019 at 3:43 AM, flyingdutchman said:

@pauldamoi had to roll back to the previous  version. It is fixed in the next release

V39 has fixed those pesky issues. The addition of the very small corners for the main UI is much appreciated, looks great! And the icon colour selector is working again too. Thanks for the update!

Screenshot_20191016-051852.png

@flyingdutchman

Is it possible to have a selection in the colour list to add a user-defined hex code? A colour picker may be tougher to integrate, but what if the colour code is known?

10 hours ago, flyingdutchman said:

@MotleyG, yes of course i already have user deffinded colours in the list

Sorry, to clarify I meant a selection to allow users to manually enter their own specific colour code. I noticed you have added a few colours within the list, which is very much appreciated. But if this can be changed to one or even a few custom slots, it would eliminate the need to have all of these "extra" options while still providing the ability to customize the palette.

I have no idea if this is feasible, or just too difficult to implement. But if it is possible, it would open up a whole bunch of new combinations, especially with the recently added gradient options.

G

Sorry to be a pain but with the latest build, if i have menu and rating hid, this happens.

Screenshot_20191102-000047_Poweramp.jpg

@pauldamo, strangely enough themenu icon at this level is the same artifact as on the main player screen whereas the menu icons on the other levels are different artifacts. Whatever id do to the menu icon in your screenshot will affect the icon on the main ui.. the background showing is  because you have set the dialog background to white

1 hour ago, flyingdutchman said:

@pauldamo, strangely enough themenu icon at this level is the same artifact as on the main player screen whereas the menu icons on the other levels are different artifacts. Whatever id do to the menu icon in your screenshot will affect the icon on the main ui.. the background showing is  because you have set the dialog background to white

You actually had that bug fixed in the previous build,and i have the dialog background set as MD black 1000 opaque as you can see with the other icons on the left next to the white menu icon

@pauldamo, it is the option Select track, album and artist text background Color that also sets the background of the menu. It was implemented after a user requested better visibility of the menu dots.

1 hour ago, flyingdutchman said:

@pauldamo, it is the option Select track, album and artist text background Color that also sets the background of the menu. It was implemented after a user requested better visibility of the menu dots.

I have it set as MD black 1000 opaque,it still shows as what's shown in the pictture,but as i said,that only happens when i have menu and rating hidden.

@flyingdutchmanAre you able to add the name, counter and time to the header for genres, albums, etc? See the screenshot from the standard dark theme, on the lower left side, above the shuffle and play buttons.

Screenshot_20191105-163332~3.png

@MotleyG, I will give it a go.  Difficulty lies in identifying which artifact this is. I looked at all definitions starting with ItemText..  but none seem obvious. Although there is apparantly some logic to the naming eg ItemTrack... and Top...for the main ui and ItemText... for the library views I still do not have a clear understanding. Pergaps it will click one day. Any fellow skin developers who can assist??

Version 42 is out now.

@pauldamo, I hope those pesky fields now display as required. @MotleyG, labels are now visible but still not 100% perfect though. Trying to add a background and coloured line around it.

Version 42. I have all the same settings as before,including track elapsed and duration hidden,but i now have this showing,everything else is as it should be.

20191110_095050.jpg

New version upgraded today and nav bar icons are just outlines the inside of each one is black. Have same settings as before. Am I missing a new setting?