Poweramp
flyingdutchman

New Poweramp Skin - alternative layout

302060742223201.png?r1024x1024Unfortunately, these three places are not transparent. I can't see the background picture behind them.

But thank you very much for helping me transparent all the knobs in return. I will show your work to my friends.

On 7/28/2019 at 3:09 AM, amber438 said:

Ok so is there a way I can center wave seek under album art and move track counters to left and right or under wave seek on left and right?

20190727_220713.jpg

Done

image.png.ae42de9d264a2d2c3062e7f07e66d00f.png

Still working great with update. I installed this on my wifes phone and it lags ridiculously. It's Not even usable. Tried another yaps and it works fine as well as ac couple of other skins. But with this one you can't scroll anything in lists and even swiping to next song lags. Using Sony Xperia xa1+ android 8.0.0

@Absinthequ, i have had other feedback from sony users with a similar issue. As i do not have access to a test model, it is difficult to resolve. I am working with another user to get to the bottom of this. Perhaps you can send me the skin settings?

5 hours ago, flyingdutchman said:

@Absinthequ, i have had other feedback from sony users with a similar issue. As i do not have access to a test model, it is difficult to resolve. I am working with another user to get to the bottom of this. Perhaps you can send me the skin settings?

I cleared Poweramp data and cache to reset the skin and it still did it with the default skin settings. BTW my phone is a Sony Xperia z5 compact android 7.1.1 and there is no issues. Both phones using latest update of skin and Poweramp 

@maxmp is there any way to ensure skin settinngs can be retained after an update? Is there something that needs to be defined in skins.xml ?

or is this something Poweramp could provide.

On 8/24/2019 at 12:44 AM, flyingdutchman said:

..??

It's a compliment. He's saying he likes your skins. In that context "sick" (slang), means "good". He's not saying that your skins literally make him sick. 

5 hours ago, fyourself said:

It's a compliment. He's saying he likes your skins. In that context "sick" (slang), means "good". He's not saying that your skins literally make him sick. 

Thank you for clarifying. I was not aware of the term, probably an age thing 😄

Hey Dutchman! Great skin! Have a quick question about how to remove a slight blemish on what on what I set up to be perfect for me. Around the 44.1 KHZ, MP3 info part. I've got a blue circle around my info I just can't seem to find the setting for to get rid of it. I've uploaded a pic but you can barely see it.  Thanks again mate. 

Screenshot_20190902_023020_com.maxmpz.audioplayer.jpg

If you set circle colour to transparent it will be gone. However i do not like it either so will remove it around the metadata field

21 hours ago, flyingdutchman said:

If you set circle colour to transparent it will be gone. However i do not like it either so will remove it around the metadata field

Worked perfectly! Thanks man!

On another note. Would you consider, if possible, an option to remove these 2 things? I'm looking to go as minimal as possible and your skin is the best option I've come across. First one I've actually bought! 

IMG_20190902_213214.jpg

22 minutes ago, flyingdutchman said:

@ballsnaps yes i can add another option. In fact i will add 2, one for hiding track timing and metadata, another for hiding track and artist text

Wow! Thank you so much! You've got a fan for life man. 

11 hours ago, flyingdutchman said:

@ballsnaps How minimalistic can it get. Options to hide track timings, track metadata, track title, artist/album title

@flyingdutchman Don't forget you can hide the Android home touch buttons now too, or at least change to the gesture commands! 😀

13 hours ago, MotleyG said:

hide the Android home

yes but you would do this through the settings on the phone rather than a skin setting, correct?

1 hour ago, flyingdutchman said:

yes but you would do this through the settings on the phone rather than a skin setting, correct?

Definitely through phone settings. I was just pointing out that they too can be removed.

On 9/3/2019 at 7:20 AM, ballsnaps said:

Wow! Thank you so much! You've got a fan for life man. 

An easy +1, especially since FD added a custom color for mine, I've swapped skins exactly zero times on my primary phone since then