Poweramp
flyingdutchman

New Poweramp Skin - alternative layout

Just now, s44 said:

Don't suppose this has scale settings integrated?

Not sure what you mean?. Does the layout overlap somewhere or do you want to see some text bigger or smaller? Perhaps a screenshot

I bought the skin,when I apply blue text it doesn't change the text throughout the app,I still have some red text left in the app.

Screenshot_20190331-161101_Poweramp.jpg

If there is any interest n different languages for the app and you are prepared to provide the translations, drop me an email. 

On 3/30/2019 at 4:27 PM, flyingdutchman said:

Not sure what you mean?. Does the layout overlap somewhere or do you want to see some text bigger or smaller? Perhaps a screenshot

Just would like user adjustable text size, as Poweramp generally doesn't respect system font size settings.

You'd mentioned you were going to try making this adjustable here 

On 3/31/2019 at 5:29 PM, flyingdutchman said:

@pauldamo this has now been fixed in V7

I have version 7 but still have red text in a few places,note8 with pie, also if I'm in the album page and I click the mini player there is a lag for it to open when I'm using this skin,but not if I use another skin.

20190406_194105.jpg

20190406_194157.jpg

11 hours ago, flyingdutchman said:

all fixed now in V8. 

Thanks for the fast fix,text is fine now,but seems to slow down the transition from album view to player window after clicking mini player.

hi flyingduchman! bought your skin last week and i really love it. having the navbar on top is just perfect for me.

asking about implementations 😛 do you think it would be possible to select the color also for the mini spectrum? i would like to have it the same color as the navbar icons. navbar itself is set on transparent, beautiful 👍

36 minutes ago, Schmerz said:

hi flyingduchman! bought your skin last week and i really love it. having the navbar on top is just perfect for me.

asking about implementations 😛 do you think it would be possible to select the color also for the mini spectrum? i would like to have it the same color as the navbar icons. navbar itself is set on transparent, beautiful 👍

I have set the background to have the same colour as navbar background but cannot find anything to change the colour of the bars themselves. 

List of Poweramp builtin spectrum presets:
    internal://#fft1
    internal://#fft2
    internal://#fft2inv
    builtin://#Poweramp%20-%20spectrum-centered
    builtin://#Poweramp%20-%20spectrum-centered-narrow
    builtin://#Poweramp%20-%20spectrum-centered-reflected
    builtin://#Poweramp%20-%20spectrum-centered-wide
    builtin://#Poweramp%20-%20spectrum-dots
    builtin://#Poweramp%20-%20spectrum-narrow
    builtin://#Poweramp%20-%20spectrum-plain
    builtin://#Poweramp%20-%20spectrum-quads-narrow
    builtin://#Poweramp%20-%20spectrum-reflected-wide
    builtin://#Poweramp%20-%20spectrum-wide

@s44 finally managed to introduce scaling of text. Initial release will offer a few text size options which will be applied to track title, album/artist and the track duration and elapsed fields

Version 9 has just been released.  you can now select smaller or larger text for track, album/artist and the 2 fields duration and time elapsed.

Any suggestions on improvements are always welcome.

Hi flyingdutchman, thank you for all the improvements of your skin. 

There's a little bug : the text ligne of the Artiste, Song and Album isn't centered.

Thanks ! 

Screenshot_20190412-132609.png

@GDMFSOB  whenyou scale the text, the different size is not detected so that it may look like not centered. It is however. Not much i can do about this, sorry

ps I have noticed the duration did not scle properly. Fixed in the next release

Thanks, that's OK. 

It will be cool if we can change the text whit some text fonts.

2 minutes ago, GDMFSOB said:

Thanks, that's OK. 

It will be cool if we can change the text whit some text fonts.

Fonts you can change in the settings of your device.

Hi,

Actually, I'm happy with the default theme. But, your skin is promising. So I bought it. But can you improve some aspects in it?

1. Can you please change the font style of time track? I would love to see it just standard style not italic one.

2. Can you please change the pause button with white color icon and circle line on it just like play button? So it will be match with other icon.

3. I see there's more gap between especially icons (visualisation, timer, repeat, and suffle) and player button with player button and other stuff below. Maybe this is due to my phone aspect ratio. I'm using Asus Zenfone Max Pro M2. Can you please look into it? So it can be balance.

Thanks. Your skin is awesome!Screenshot_20190415-214927.thumb.png.130f307353abdf207ae0eeb43f160c52.png

1. Can you please change the font style of time track? I would love to see it just standard style not italic one.

done

2. Can you please change the pause button with white color icon and circle line on it just like play button? So it will be match with other icon.

done

3. I see there's more gap between especially icons 

If you are willing to run a small utility which displays your device's configuration then I can try and fix this. ( I only have la very limited number of devices to test )

drop me an email and I will send you a link for google drive

26 minutes ago, flyingdutchman said:

If you are willing to run a small utility which displays your device's configuration then I can try and fix this. ( I only have la very limited number of devices to test )

drop me an email and I will send you a link for google drive

Check your your message please

The latest build has fixed the delay i had after clicking mini player,everything now is responsive,and the layout of the song name under album art on player screen is now fixed as well,thanks note8 - pie