Poweramp
flyingdutchman

New Poweramp Skin - alternative layout

On 6/22/2019 at 2:04 AM, flyingdutchman said:

@Absinthequ having read your extensive post i can report that the artist album will be visible in the next release but not in alternative layout as there is not enough space. In time i will look at this and see if i can somehow squeeze it in for small devices. Secondly, the thicker waveseek bar is already available. Lastly, hiding pro buttons is available in one of my free skins so i will add this to $yaps$.

I have to agree with the previous post. I downloaded the update and it is nearly perfect. This is what my device looks like now:

Screenshot_20190629-151316.thumb.jpg.eb9408d51ce40fb073e7aa2189e4dfa6.jpg

It was well worth the purchase and this is what i will be sticking with.

One question because there's so many options, am I overlooking the option to get the static waveseek thicker or is it thicker only for scrolling one? Not a big deal if not, I just preferred that one.

2 minutes ago, Absinthequ said:

the option to get the static waveseek thicker or is it thicker only for scrolling one

there is no options for this. I just defined it to be narrow... for no particular reason other that I somehow like it.

@maxmp given the recent introduction of additional meta details (several options) I assume they refer to styles listed in style-item.xml eg 

<style name="ItemSubheadTracksMeta">
        <!-- <item name="android:paddingTop">4dp</item> --><!-- Adjust it on top as 1st cell below has padding on top as well -->
        <item name="android:paddingLeft">8dp</item>
        <item name="android:paddingRight">8dp</item>
    </style>    
    <style name="ItemSubheadTracksMetaTitle" parent="ListItemSimpleSeparator">
        <item name="android:layout_width">wrap_content</item>
        <item name="android:layout_height">match_parent</item>
        <item name="drawablePaddingStart">6dp</item><!-- NOTE: should be 8dp for text, 6dp compensates for icon space -->
        <item name="android:drawablePadding">-4dp</item>
        <item name="android:paddingLeft">4dp</item>
        <!-- <item name="android:layout_gravity">center</item> -->

<item name="android:textColor">?colorTrackMeta</item>
        <item name="android:textSize">10dp</item>
    </style>

but trying to override these, I get:

attribute 'com.maxmpz.audioplayer:attr/ItemSubheadTracksMetaTitle' not found.
error: failed linking references.

Given that there are notes within the xml Not used at the moment I assume these components have not yet been exposed.

Is this assumption correct?

@flyingdutchman no, those styles are no used ATM. 

The view (text line) is defined in sw2dp/item_track.xml: <com.maxmpz.widget.FastTextView android:id="@+id/meta"... The layout actually wasn't changed, just styles.

Styling is in values-sw2dp/styles-item.xml: ItemTrackMeta_scene_header_w_meta_base
This is overridden for the landscape and enabled by user option via values-sw2dp/styles-options.xml OptionHeaderMeta (just FYI, you shouldn't/can't change this).