Poweramp
flyingdutchman

New Poweramp Skin - alternative layout

On 6/22/2019 at 2:04 AM, flyingdutchman said:

@Absinthequ having read your extensive post i can report that the artist album will be visible in the next release but not in alternative layout as there is not enough space. In time i will look at this and see if i can somehow squeeze it in for small devices. Secondly, the thicker waveseek bar is already available. Lastly, hiding pro buttons is available in one of my free skins so i will add this to $yaps$.

I have to agree with the previous post. I downloaded the update and it is nearly perfect. This is what my device looks like now:

Screenshot_20190629-151316.thumb.jpg.eb9408d51ce40fb073e7aa2189e4dfa6.jpg

It was well worth the purchase and this is what i will be sticking with.

One question because there's so many options, am I overlooking the option to get the static waveseek thicker or is it thicker only for scrolling one? Not a big deal if not, I just preferred that one.

2 minutes ago, Absinthequ said:

the option to get the static waveseek thicker or is it thicker only for scrolling one

there is no options for this. I just defined it to be narrow... for no particular reason other that I somehow like it.

@maxmp given the recent introduction of additional meta details (several options) I assume they refer to styles listed in style-item.xml eg 

<style name="ItemSubheadTracksMeta">
        <!-- <item name="android:paddingTop">4dp</item> --><!-- Adjust it on top as 1st cell below has padding on top as well -->
        <item name="android:paddingLeft">8dp</item>
        <item name="android:paddingRight">8dp</item>
    </style>    
    <style name="ItemSubheadTracksMetaTitle" parent="ListItemSimpleSeparator">
        <item name="android:layout_width">wrap_content</item>
        <item name="android:layout_height">match_parent</item>
        <item name="drawablePaddingStart">6dp</item><!-- NOTE: should be 8dp for text, 6dp compensates for icon space -->
        <item name="android:drawablePadding">-4dp</item>
        <item name="android:paddingLeft">4dp</item>
        <!-- <item name="android:layout_gravity">center</item> -->

<item name="android:textColor">?colorTrackMeta</item>
        <item name="android:textSize">10dp</item>
    </style>

but trying to override these, I get:

attribute 'com.maxmpz.audioplayer:attr/ItemSubheadTracksMetaTitle' not found.
error: failed linking references.

Given that there are notes within the xml Not used at the moment I assume these components have not yet been exposed.

Is this assumption correct?

@flyingdutchman no, those styles are no used ATM. 

The view (text line) is defined in sw2dp/item_track.xml: <com.maxmpz.widget.FastTextView android:id="@+id/meta"... The layout actually wasn't changed, just styles.

Styling is in values-sw2dp/styles-item.xml: ItemTrackMeta_scene_header_w_meta_base
This is overridden for the landscape and enabled by user option via values-sw2dp/styles-options.xml OptionHeaderMeta (just FYI, you shouldn't/can't change this).

Latest release has even more options:

It is so configurable that you can achieve almost anything, from simple to crazy

Oh yes, for $YAPS$, instead of waveseek you can show a spectrum instead. No other skin has this.

simple_to_crazy.png

v28_simple_tab.PNG

In the latest update the dark nobs and the Poweramp default nobs are just black,you can't see them at all on a black background. 

17 minutes ago, flyingdutchman said:

Both free skins will be gettting a refresh so i will pick it up then.

Sorry I posted in the wrong skin,I was referring to the skin just  updated in the playstore ,the alternative with 2 layouts.

3 minutes ago, pauldamo said:

Sorry I posted in the wrong skin,I was referring to the skin just  updated in the playstore ,the alternative with 2 layouts.

Which thread, I'll move your post over.

Andre

8 minutes ago, andrewilley said:

Which thread, I'll move your post over.

Andre

Make sure your circle/square colour is not black or transparent. Select a vibrant colour and check your butto s again. You will see a dashed circle around each button

27 minutes ago, flyingdutchman said:

Make sure your circle/square colour is not black or transparent. Select a vibrant colour and check your butto s again. You will see a dashed circle around each button

I had the circles transparent before the update I could see the default Poweramp knobs and the dark ones they weren't completely black,are they different with this update?

On 6/29/2019 at 3:28 PM, Absinthequ said:

I have to agree with the previous post. I downloaded the update and it is nearly perfect. This is what my device looks like now:

Screenshot_20190629-151316.thumb.jpg.eb9408d51ce40fb073e7aa2189e4dfa6.jpg

It was well worth the purchase and this is what i will be sticking with.

One question because there's so many options, am I overlooking the option to get the static waveseek thicker or is it thicker only for scrolling one? Not a big deal if not, I just preferred that one.

This looks great. How did you do this may I ask. I'm just learning this app. Thx

The following setings

Album blur on

Hide pro buttons

Navbar background transparent

Android navbar background transparent

Navbar icon colour (some orange, select your own)

Static waveseek

9 hours ago, flyingdutchman said:

Probably, i will see if i can change it to a different shade of black

This is what I had before,I think it was the dark knobs,they are more3d.

20190722_111505.jpg

I think I moved all the right posts over, sometimes it gets hard to work out when several conversations are occurring at once without quotes. 

Andre

I always wanted it to be transparent, but I couldn't wait for you to make a transparent knob and what your mailbox was. I couldn't find your mailbox and report errors to you.

PicsArt_07-22-06.49.24.png

7.jpg

There are quite a few options to set transparent, navbar, android navbar, background etc. As far as setting buttons to transparent, not a good idea as you would not see them. 

Ps

Every post has my signature, which contains links through which you can get in touch, in particular my new playlist manager web site

15 hours ago, flyingdutchman said:

There are quite a few options to set transparent, navbar, android navbar, background etc. As far as setting buttons to transparent, not a good idea as you would not see them. 

Ps

Every post has my signature, which contains links through which you can get in touch, in particular my new playlist manager web site

I am not expressing the navigation bar and Android navigation bar, if the language can not express clearly, request to see the pattern I sent has been divided, I am not asking for full transparency, but hope it and the equalizer knob as translucent to see through the sky patterns.

@trust as far as the knob is concerned, I can probably allow users to set a colour. Transparent is one of the choices.

Some of your requests may already be  transparent. Remember though that black is the underlying colour so transparent would show up black 

The miniplayer will retain its background as this was requested by other users.

I agree with redoing the preset /reset buttons. I will replace their backgrounds

In terms of the Poweramp flash, your example has no albumart so shows the flash. I will not set albumart to transparent but can do something about the flash itself. Again, transparent will show as black ie you can look through it and see what is underneath.