Poweramp
flyingdutchman

New Poweramp Skin - alternative layout

Released my latest skin.

The app contains 2 skins, the default skin has the navigation bar at the top on the main screen and can display a sound spectrum and/or waveseek.

Choice out of more than 50 Material Design colours,  round or square albumart, different Play Pro buttons, different knobs etc

Unlike my other 2 skins, this is a paid for app.

Available now on Google Play

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=skins.v3.Poweramp.apowerampskin&hl=en

For a preview of screenshots have a look at my website

If you have any queries, simply email me. 

Hi, Really appreciate your hard work and effort to figure out how to customize this skin. 

I know my question is quite rude, but since skins are a matter of taste it would be great if there is someway to do a built on request skin. It's probably too much work and it won't be for free in anyway, but since you now master almost every aspect of the layout it would be cool to have this service. Since I'm quite a boring person when it comes to design I'm looking for minimalistic buttons and icons combined with a 50 shades of grey look. Although some skins come close, nothing really fit my taste. Just wondering!

Thnx anyway, purchased the skin to support your work!

12 minutes ago, Mr. Make Believe said:

Just wondering

Yes, I do requests, 50 shades of grey in the Material Design colour scheme is possible. Let me know the sort of things you have in mind

references

https://gist.github.com/kalehv/bae765c756e94455ed88

https://gist.github.com/daniellevass/b0b8cfa773488e138037

ps thanks for buying :)

Thanks for your skin. 

I have a question: could you make the Android navigation bar transparent or customisable ? 

Thanks again for your efforts. Good skin ! 

Screenshot_20190319-144706.png

Transparent is available for the navbar so you can create a totally clean look by setting navbar backgtound transparent, backgound transparent, album blur on. Even hide circles by setting these to transparent.

There are many combinations possible. Navbar icon colours  can also be set from the same colour palette

21 minutes ago, GDMFSOB said:

I talk about the black Android navigation bar

Yes, I can. I will add options to pick a colour from the list. It will be in the next release

30 minutes ago, flyingdutchman said:

Yes, I can. I will add options to pick a colour from the list. It will be in the next release

👍 

Version 3 has just been released.

It has  additional options to hide the 4 buttons below albumart and an option to set the colour of the android navigationbar 

Thanks. The new version is almost perfect.

One last suggestion: the possibility of customization of the red countdown timer. 

Screenshot_20190319-192327.png

8 hours ago, flyingdutchman said:

I will link them with the text colour.

Good idea! 

Latest release v4.In addition to background colours, you can now set background textures.

Nearly everything in the Poweramp UI can be configured. I will continue to add/improve

Any suggestions etc welcome!

backgrounds.png

Well done, Thanks! but in the last version (Version 4) the option to select the background color TRANSPARENT of the Android navbar is missing, there was in the Version 3. 

Screenshot_20190322-214847.png

Hi,

I just purchased your alternative yap and I think it's what I'm looking for. My problem is the title, artist, and album are on the bottom part of my images. I don't want them there mainly because, due to the nature of my images, they are basically un-readable. Maybe I can I make the images smaller? Mine are imbedded. Also I would like to be able to hide the album field. You had advertised that text color can be changed throughout the app. I find that is not happening. That is not actually a big problem for me except that as long as title and artist cover the bottom of the image, which is white, the text which is white disappears. I love being able to hide visualization, timer, repeat, and shuffle. I have little use for them. I have an LG G7 ThinQ phone. All I want to see displayed is title and artist below the image. Good job with the app. I like it!

Screenshot_2019-03-23-11-46-40.thumb.png.6a31900a4a211c8d94fed78358cb7268.png

The reason why the text is over the albumart is because of lack of space on small devices. I can provide an option to show or hide the track title and artist,album. Your device appears larger so text could fit below. As for the text colour of the track and artist text, i intended to link these to the setting in options but forgot. Will do this tomorrow. If you get in touch by email, i can send you a little app which will tell me the configuration of your device. I then use this info to move the text down.

When i select TRANSPARENT for the Android navigation bar background nothing happens

Screenshot_20190324-200247.png

@GDMFSOB, had a look at this but imo it appears to be working. Select any colour and the android navbar fills with that colour. Select transparent, the android navbar shows as black as this is what lies underneath.

By setting navbar, android navbar and background to the same colour, you can achieve as shown 

image.pngimage.png.6db0bea5377d34d25d931a5e8414171c.png

Latest Release has been refined further. There is not much left which has not been customised either with colour, visibility (visible/invisible), layout, shapes (round or square)

You can select (material design)  colours (over 50 to choose from) and apply these to icons, backgrounds (navigation bar, android navigation bar, background) as well as seting background textures (sky, oak or stone)

4inrow.png