Lieder von Anfang an

49 minutes ago, Julia Hardcore said:

wie kann ich das ausstellen das wenn ich zwischen Liedern hin und her schalte, das Lied in der Mitte anfängt?! 

Either uncheck

Settings > Library > Store/Restore Per Track Progess

or set

Settings > Library > Track Duration For Per Track Progress

to a value bigger than the length of the songs where you do not want to remember the last position.

1 minute ago, Julia Hardcore said:

Generell

Wenn ich von einem Lied zum nächsten gehe und später wieder zurück auf das vorige, spielt es immer von der Stelle los wo ich zuletzt Schluss gemacht habe 

and please write in english

I had have the same problem till i got help in this forum yesterday.
I'm using the german translation of Poweramp and i think maybe the translation at this point is not quite clear.

Maybe it makes sense to translate "Store/Restore Per Track Progess" to "Liedfortschritt zwischenspeichern ab Länge (min)" or something like that.

Jim

• 11 months later...

those setting s wont change anything at all.

On 3/16/2019 at 6:39 PM, blaubär said:

Settings > Library > Track Duration For Per Track Progress

set to max

On 3/16/2019 at 6:39 PM, blaubär said:

Settings > Library > Store/Restore Per Track Progess

turned off.

that annying app still "remembers" track progress, so whenever i switch manually between songs, i am forced to listen the middle of songs.

this is absolutely annoying, it used to be my favourite music app.

supports n/a.

so what now??? :(

Sounds like you have the Category version of this feature turned on too. In addition to the overarching Long Track position memory, for can also enable this feature for any given Library Category. Go into the category then drill down to its song list, and tap on the three-dots icon an in List Options you can enable or disable the feature for that category only.

Andre

Archived