Poweramp
KiLLaBee

Template for v3 to design skins??

I see. In that case they should not lay the blame on PA like they did pretty emphatically in their email-reply to me above where I was told to make any complaint to PA.

V3  clearly has a new way of creating skins and as i have stated before all the necessary information is available in the form of the skin sdk. 

Perhaps your pointing this out to this developer will in due course make them reconsider, since they have mentioned loss of revenues in the aforementioned email-reply and money talks for all businesses. Time will tell.

I have no further interest in memscape and his affairs. Working with me was an opportunity to bring his v3 skins to the market but he declined.

I understand. I have sent them another email regarding this matter, a reply to their reply-email to me from a few days ago. You or your interaction has not been mentioned in my email, it is my business only. Will see if they respond the same as last time. If they do, I - and probably many other PA v3 users around the world - will then have to go to one of their competitors for good v3 skins and the loss is theirs.