V3 just stopped making sound,

Stephen Geoghegan

24 minutes ago, Stephen Geoghegan said:

My Poweramp V3 was playing normal on my phone, then all of a sudden no music is coming out of speakers, I've got another music player and it's ok., I just bought a skin for 89p, could that have done it??, Got from playdtore.

Rather unlikely. You can uninstall it to be sure.

You can reboot the smartphone.

You can try headphones.

You can check Settings > Audio > Output and make sure the speaker has an activated output plugin.

You can choose Audiotrack output there, this is Android Standard.

215201915015.jpg

2 minutes ago, Stephen Geoghegan said:

If I uninstall it, will I not lose all my music I have on it?

Music is not stored in the app. However you will lose any internal (database) Playlists and Settings if you uninstall the app - both of which you can Export before you uninstall.

Andre

3 hours ago, Stephen Geoghegan said:

, but where would I have exported them too??, I have my mobile, and a tablet,

If there is storage for music on your mobile, there is storage for exported playlists too.

You see, a mobile isn't fundamentally different from a computer these days: basically it is a portable computer, and there is a filesystem to store data.

5 hours ago, Stephen Geoghegan said:

No, I'd already done it, before I read this message, but where would I have exported them too??, I have my mobile, and a tablet, I'm not tech-savvy, as you can see 

When you use the Export Poweramp Playlists feature, any playlists that you may have created within the app (i.e. ones that are stored in PA's database, not from already existing files) are exported as .M3U files to the Playlists folder on your device storage. You can then copy them to your music area on your SD Card if you want, or just allow Poweramp to use them from where they are.

Andre

On 3/16/2019 at 8:38 AM, andrewilley said:

When you use the Export Poweramp Playlists feature, any playlists that you may have created within the app (i.e. ones that are stored in PA's database, not from already existing files) are exported as .M3U files to the Playlists folder on your device storage. You can then copy them to your music area on your SD Card if you want, or just allow Poweramp to use them from where they are.

Andre

Thanks, I got it sorted, still thanks anyway Andrew

Archived