Jump to content
Poweramp
Sign in to follow this  
rickrock999

Suddenly getting album songs listed as squares not list

Recommended Posts

OK so all of a sudden without me changing any settings (as usual)

When I click  Artist then an album. The songs are listed in squares (grid?) instead of an actual list. I have wasted an hour of my life trying to get it back to a regular list

but no luck. When I click on albums, I get a list, when I click on Artists, I get a list, If I click on album artists then the album

 I get a list of songs. These can all be changed to grid on a menu.

BUT If I click artists then click on the list of artists a list of albums pops up, if I pick an album this is where

I get the square grid which I cannot change back to a list. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, rickrock999 said:

When I click  Artist then an album. The songs are listed in squares (grid?) instead of an actual list. I have wasted an hour of my life trying to get it back to a regular list

The list view format is specific for each category type, and their associated song-lists.

To change the view, either use the three-dots menu icon and tap List Options, or even simpler just pinch (two fingers) the screen to enlarge or reduce the listing format - which is probably what happened in the first place.

It really should not take an hour of your life to change though. :)

Andre

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, rickrock999 said:

OK so all of a sudden without me changing any settings (as usual)

When I click  Artist then an album. The songs are listed in squares (grid?) instead of an actual list. I have wasted an hour of my life trying to get it back to a regular list

but no luck. When I click on albums, I get a list, when I click on Artists, I get a list, If I click on album artists then the album

 I get a list of songs. These can all be changed to grid on a menu.

BUT If I click artists then click on the list of artists a list of albums pops up, if I pick an album this is where

I get the square grid which I cannot change back to a list. PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

You can change that per library view either via pinch / Zoom ( draw with 2 fingers ) or by list options ( access via 3 dot button )

2132019174622.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Using the 2 finger method to "pinch" the grid changed it back to list.

Thank You.

That was the only way to fix it @blaubar . That list option: Album artists song that you showed is there for album artist, and for album but not for

individual songs for the album under album (not album artist) either way it's fixed now. Thank You, I can now go about my day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, rickrock999 said:

That list option: Album artists song that you showed is there for album artist, and for album but not for ndividual songs for the album under album 

List Options is available for every category and every songs level (with slightly different styles available depending on the category). You may need to scroll back up to the top of the list to see the three-dots icon though, as it scrolls off the top of the page when you move down the list.

Andre

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×