Restore Website Purchase

ApplesN

У меня такие же проблемы в России со стабильной версией из Google Play (куплена 11 октября 2018 года). 

Unlocker не работает (скриншот слева). Я пробовал снова и снова, 3-4 попытки установить-удалить ...

Я попросил о помощи по почте, они предложили удалить Poweramp и Poweramp Unlocker с телефона, перезагрузить устройство и установить программу с веб-сайта, а не из Google.

Но так нет активации лицензии путем ввода ID (номер заказа) из октябрьского письма-подтверждения от Google Play ((

Может, я неправильно ввожу, не знаю...

ppamp.jpg

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Yuriy spb at least you get the screen when you enter your ID, the original poster in this thread does not seem to see this at all. For a website-based purchase, you should first uninstall the Google Play app and unlocker, then install the newly downloaded .APK file from the site here, and then use the Already Purchased? feature to confirm your email and supplied ID. You do need to have that email address already set up as an account on your device though.

Andre

3 hours ago, Yuriy Spb said:

On the right screenshot there is a picture of attempt. Can I enter only 4646464646 without dashes between digits 46-464-46 and GPA.4646 or full ID like GPA.4646-4646-46446-46464 ?

I don't have any involvement with the registration and licencing systems (as personal data questions cannot be address in open forums) but I assume it's the provided full ID that you should enter. For specific questions about your own account though, please email poweramp.maxmpz@gmail.com.

Andre

Archived