[Album Art] Add option to increase in-folder max file size

ryukisai

According to the FAQ, the max size for in-folder is 4 MB. However, some of my albums have large resolution files.

However, downloaded art files are allowed 8 to 24 MB "depending on device memory".

My device is LG V20, it has 4 GB of RAM, which is quite a lot.

Hence i think it would be great to have an option to manually override the 4 MB limit, maybe type a value lower than 24 MB?

I know i could batch resize every file, but i don't want to create additional discrepancies between my PC and mobile libraries.

I promise i won't complain if the memory usage reaches the sky! ^-^

Cnacibo!

3 hours ago, ryukisai said:

Hence i think it would be great to have an option to manually override the 4 MB limit, maybe type a value lower than 24 MB?

Not a bad suggestion, but first he needs to adjust the scaling of the resolution of the images, otherwise the high resolution is mostly redundant, even for 1500px files.

@djdarko Thanks for the info. I didn't notice it on my own. I guess both are needed indeed! I agree having 20 MB pics is worthless if scaling is not working properly.

However, the fact is that if the folder image exceeds 4MB, it won't be displayed at all, which is pretty annoying.

Lets hope that maxmp will have time to dedicate to these!

• 8 months later...

Archived