System wide EQU/TONE

Novaaa

1 hour ago, Novaaa said:

Is there, or will there be a feature to allow the various audio settings to be system wide? I love the settings in the app but if I leave i have to use another app, or use SoundAlive that came with the phone. 

No, there isn't.  You can neither stream your smartphone's audio output through Poweramp nor substitute the smartphone's equalizer etc with Poweramp's.

4 minutes ago, blaubär said:

No, there isn't.  You can neither stream your smartphone's audio output through Poweramp nor substitute the smartphone's equalizer etc with Poweramp's.

Then the second question stands, will there ever be? There are many apps that do it, so I know it's possible. 

28 minutes ago, Novaaa said:

Then the second question stands, will there ever be? There are many apps that do it, so I know it's possible. 

Maxmp repeatedly stated that this was impossible without rooting the smartphone, therefore he won't support this.

I guess that other apps, e.g the many equalizer apps, all use the one and only android standard audio function, therefore they can do this. Poweramp does it its way, because that's better, but then it's encapsulated.

10 minutes ago, blaubär said:

Maxmp repeatedly stated that this was impossible without rooting the smartphone, therefore he won't support this.

I guess that other apps, e.g the many equalizer apps, all use the one and only android standard audio function, therefore they can do this. Poweramp does it its way, because that's better, but then it's encapsulated.

I was unaware that the question has already been answered, as I didn't see it mentioned in the FAQ, otherwise I wouldn't have asked. Thanks anyways.

Archived