Poweramp
Jack Travis

Edit multiple files metadata at once

Hi there!

It would be nice if we could select multiple files in the library and edit their metadata in a single operation.

Thanks!

PS. Awesome product btw :)

That would be much easier to do with a proper tag editor, there are lots out there. I use TagScanner on my PC, as a touch screen device really isn't ideal for that kind of detailed batch text work.

Andre

You're right and I usually do this through Winamp on my PC (I know right!), but the tag editor is one of the features that makes this app better than a lot of media players for Android. The "Info/Tags" option is already there in the contextual menu when you select multiple files, but is greyed out. It'd be nice if it actually served a purpose...

1 hour ago, Jack Travis said:

You're right and I usually do this through Winamp on my PC (I know right!), but the tag editor is one of the features that makes this app better than a lot of media players for Android. The "Info/Tags" option is already there in the contextual menu when you select multiple files, but is greyed out. It'd be nice if it actually served a purpose...

+1