Remove next playlist buttons and add bar in playlist view

hanz

1) Please make an option to remove the next/previous playlist buttons from screen (screenshot red arrow). i often touch them by mistake and it jumps to previous/next playlist.

2) I dont know how it is called. Please add that bars shown in second screenshot to playlist view. (I made a red rectangle around it). Maybe a smaller version of it.

3) The song search function should open and play the found songs in currently open playlist and not go to "all songs" / "all titles" after songs were played.

disable.jpg

playlistview2.jpg

1 hour ago, hanz said:

The song search function should open and play the found songs in currently open playlist and not go to "all songs" / "all titles" after songs were played. 

That is a known feature or issue, as you want to see it, due to the removal of the filter functionality in V3.

17 hours ago, hanz said:

1) Please make an option to remove the next/previous playlist buttons from screen (screenshot red arrow). i often touch them by mistake and it jumps to previous/next playlist.

Go to Settings > Look and Feel > Skins, and for your currently enabled skin, turn 'Pro Buttons' off. That will give you a simpler button layout. Use swipe left/right on the album art area to change tracks.

Andre 

Archived