Poweramp
Min Sik

Numbers totals everywhere please. when enabled.

there is a current option to enable a counter showing correctly the total number of songs played out of a total number which works well. 

However can we have numbers everywhere? 

ie how many total albums, how many total songs, how many artists in the list, how many songs in the playlist, how many everywhere when the option is on. computers can add very fast and flexibly so should be visible on next to the select button for example in playlists. On the options there is a total shown but not automatically in the top level.

Also in the playlist there is a automatic "long" playlist showing an unknown number of songs. Even when look a tthe options there is no total.

I see now in "player ui" that the "show track counter" says if supported by skin so it might be the standard skin does not support it. So which skins do show the totals or do i need to try and modify a skin to do what i think should be a default/

In list views you can see a content count for each Album/Folder/etc displayed in the list, but I agree more info (including number of items and total running time) would be handy in the info box at the top of each song list. This would be especially useful for Albums, Folders and Playlists/Queue song displays.

Andre

7 hours ago, andrewilley said:

In list views you can see a content count for each Album/Folder/etc displayed in the list, but I agree more info (including number of items and total running time) would be handy in the info box at the top of each song list. This would be especially useful for Albums, Folders and Playlists/Queue song displays.

Andre

+1

I would like a total running time for a playlist. You list the number of songs, but please add up the time And show how long for the full playlist to run. Thank you!!