Jump to content
Poweramp
Luk4s

Scrolling in lists too fast

Recommended Posts

Hello @maxmp Please make the scrolling in playlists/queue more slow .

For example: You created a playlist with 50 musics and want move the first one to 32°  , the scrolling is too fast, you do not have precision ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Luk4s said:

Hello @maxmp Please make the scrolling in playlists/queue more slow .

For example: You created a playlist with 50 musics and want move the first one to 32°  , the scrolling is too fast, you do not have precision ...

I just tested this in a playlist of 99 files. The speed changes depending on how far (high/low) you drag the track. I think it could use some tweaking though.

@maxmp I found what appears to be a bug:

Go to the very bottom of the playlist, and then drag any file from that area upward, it scrolls at full speed no matter how careful you are to only nudge the placement.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, djdarko said:

I just tested this in a playlist of 99 files. The speed changes depending on how far (high/low) you drag the track. I think it could use some tweaking though

Yeah.. it is very sensitive, sensitivity adjustments would be nice.

 

6 hours ago, djdarko said:

Go to the very bottom of the playlist, and then drag any file from that area upward, it scrolls at full speed no matter how careful you are to only nudge the placement.

That's true

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×