Equalizer is being disabled at random

Equalizer

I noticed this happening when I connect my phone to my car for Android Auto. Even though I assigned the preset to every possible device/song/genre in the list.. it still turned off.

After I cleared the presets, and applied it again WHILE hooked up to android auto, it seemed to stick.

Edit:Nevermind. Hooked it up to Android auto and it turned itself off. Literally every option is marked for equaliser use.

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, CrisOjara said:

Al salir de power amp y retornar se encuentra apagado.

If I set an EQ value, leave PA (or even reboot the device) and then tap back on the PA icon to start it again, the EQ is still set to the same values as before. Could be an Android 9 issue maybe (I'm using 6.0.1 on my main device). 

Andre
(duplicate threads merged)

4 hours ago, andrewilley said:

If I set an EQ value, leave PA (or even reboot the device) and then tap back on the PA icon to start it again, the EQ is still set to the same values as before. Could be an Android 9 issue maybe (I'm using 6.0.1 on my main device). 

Andre
(duplicate threads merged)

It may be...I'm on my pixel 2. I've definitely had to go in and re-enable EQ and tone various times throughout the day.

Happens on Bluetooth, headphones, Android auto... The USB C connection may be the source? I haven't been able to pinpoint how or when it happens though...but like the above posts I'll go in and randomly EQ and Tone are disabled.

Hace 26 minutos, Duarian dijo:

Puede ser ... Estoy en mi píxel 2. Definitivamente tuve que entrar y volver a habilitar el EQ y el tono varias veces durante el día.

Ocurre en Bluetooth, auriculares, Android auto ... ¿La conexión USB puede ser la fuente? Sin embargo, no se puede identificar cómo o cuándo sucederá, sino también en las publicaciones anteriores, entraré y el EQ y el tono están desactivados al azar.

Intenté con la notificación activada para luego de un tiempo el EQ y tono se desactivan.

Archived