artist page image

pcalv

Hi

Firstly I am a long time user of Poweramp. I was one of those went back to v2 when v3 auto updated as I didn't like the layout. However after the recent updates I am now on 'v3-build-820-play full version' and am happy with the update. Thanks for all the hard work.

There is one thing I would like an option to change. When I go into the artist page to browse albums more than a third of the page is taken up with a large image from one of the albums. I immediately have to start scrolling to view albums.

It would be nice to have an option to either reduce the size of this or remove it completely so the album list begins at the top.

I've attached an example below.

Artist.jpg

It would be nice if the List Options menu for each category (and songs level) included an option to turn off the large header images for that view. There may be occasions where is it useful, but for me it's usually just more eye-candy that takes up space that could otherwise be used for the content lists that I actually want to see.

Andre

For now the best thing to do to get the most entries on a screen is to go to List options in your current view and in the menu scroll down to "view As" and select the radio button "List - Compact". This will get you the most entries per screen. I agree that being able to shut off the large header would be wonderful! In addition it also be nice if at the top of the list there were a static section like this;Screenshot_20190204-145646.png.bfb693808f320c7bb8d24fdb0d5ae2ee.png

Archived