Jump to content
Poweramp
Abhishekn

Nav bar transparent.

Recommended Posts

8 hours ago, Abhishekn said:

@maxmp @andrewilley Please make the navigation bar transparent or add an option to make it transparent.  It will look awesome with the status bar hidden and background album color matching. 

There are skins that can do that, for example the dark minimalist skin.

11201961538.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Abhishekn said:

@maxmp @andrewilley Please make the navigation bar transparent or add an option to make it transparent.  It will look awesome with the status bar hidden and background album color matching. 

Agreed, it's one feature I've been waiting for.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Abhishekn I have an idea that may be appealing to you, please read the link contents. Of course, most of the themes are not installed on my device. To solve this problem and lack of themes, I think adding these features to the very program. It is necessary that the 3rd version of the program was released early on, there was not much of this. I hope that this feature will be added to Poweramp in the future.

@blaubär @djdarko

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@abhisek I do not really understand what this is about,. Max's sample has the transparent navbar option. I have also implemented this in my skin yyaps and i am sure that andrewo's skins also offer this. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, flyingdutchman said:

@abhisek I do not really understand what this is about,. Max's sample has the transparent navbar option. I have also implemented this in my skin yyaps and i am sure that andrewo's skins also offer this. 

 

Personally, I want a hidden navbar because it will give a cleaner look to the UI, as it did in Poweramp V2. With this exception I'm satisfied with the default skins.

I just tested this feature on your YAPS and it doesn't seem to work, it makes the Poweramp navbar clear but doesn't affect the Android navbar:

Screenshot_2019-02-01-23-32-46.thumb.png.81ae3270a38ad49030f5ecb24c3abc9b.png

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

More options are planned for Poweramp Pro skin, which will be basically visually the same as standard ones, but with tweaks for each possible element out there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/2/2019 at 3:43 AM, maxmp said:

More options are planned for Poweramp Pro skin, which will be basically visually the same as standard ones, but with tweaks for each possible element out there.

This will be great, thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...