Poweramp
Lauriso

Audio ducking not working

Since November 2018 update audio ducking doesn't work anymore. I've tried to ask the developer but to no avail, am I the only one facing this issue? Enabling/disabling Direct Volume Control doesn't help. All other audio players duck volume fine.

Does it still not work if you use regular Android audio output (i.e. no high-res options) with DVC disabled?

Andre

Currently under "Advanced Tweaks" only Smooth Equalizer/Tone Gains is enabled (was by default), and ducking doesn't work. Audio pauses and resumes upon receiving a notification.

OK, I take that back! After disabling DVC and restarting the app, the ducking returned. Yay! Feel free to delete this thread! :)

OK, I take back the taking back :D.

For some reason now the ducking works SOMETIMES. Since last post it stopped working, started, and the stopped again. Apparently some service starts and stops. What could it be?

I can confirm that I am having the same issues here. It only seems to work some of the time. Whatsapp voice messages, for example, don't come through.

For me clearing data and reinstalling BOTH (Poweramp and unlocker) apps helped!